Haven't dated in over two years, met someone, need advice.

SuchMadness

My last relationship ended over two years ago, and for the better part of the time since, I have had a profile open on a dating website. Around September of last year, a girl contacted me through the site, we talked a little bit on there before she asked me if I had msn, I did, but didn't use it anymore. She gave me her msn info, and I tried adding her but the program kept bugging out, and wouldn't allow me to do it, for whatever reason, because of this, we just stopped talking.

Over a year later, at the beginning of this month, I was on Skype and got a message from a random person I didn't even know was on my list, asking me who I was, and how I knew them. After digging to find out why we were on each other's contact lists, we determined that we had met on Plenty of Fish over a year ago. We started talking again, exchanged phone numbers, and texted non-stop for a few days, she wasn't like anyone else I had spoken to from dating sites before, so I decided we should meet, and she agreed. We've been out four times, I really like her, and feel as though at least at one point she liked me as well, the problem is, I've been hesitant to make a move on her, or tell her how I feel, and I think I may have blown my chances. We don't text nearly as frequently as we did a few weeks ago, and she seems more distant. We haven't seen each other in over a week, although a part of that is because I've been busy with family this week.

I'm wondering how I can salvage this, if it can be salvaged.

Thank You

Well i'm no expert on initiation myself.... but i'd prob say if you've already gone out together, maybe invite her out to a fancy dinner, and at some point talk about this new massage bar you got (that you will have to get) and can't really use on yourself because you can't reach your own back haha.. ok ok i was only being partly serious about that. You could either text her again but that prob won't get you far, best thing i'd say is to call her. I'm sure others would have better suggestions. Make sure you explain and apologize for your absence and that you missed her

Archived