I'm so confused!! Someone help!!!

Lucy4224

Hey! I'm new to this site and desperately need help with a situation.

So basically, I started university 3 months ago and met this awesome guy, we didn't talk much just every now and then as we live in the same accommodation. One day he came over and we were in my housemates room watching a film with her and her boyfriend, he started hugging me and getting close to me, anyway when the night was over he hugged me and left. I didn't see him for a few days until I invited him over to watch a film with me, he came over but it wasn't as intimate as the time previous. Anyway he came over once more as he was supposed to be going out, I didn't want to go out and suddenly right before he was supposed to leave he said he didn't want to go. He asked if I wanted to watch a film with him instead and I said yes, we started watching a film in my room and he got really close again this time. He stayed over and we kissed all night and hugged. The next morning he left but gave me a kiss before he went and ever since then I haven't really seen him. I asked him round to watch a film again a week or so later, he said he would decide later as he had work late that evening but he never showed up. He has come over since but only because friends invited him, he sat right next to me and touched my hair but he hasn't really spoke much with me and now I have no idea where I stand with him. Sorry it's so long winded but I need to get a proper idea of what people think of this situation.

Someone help?

Thank you!

He was just hoping for sex, but since you didn't let it happen he has pulled away to find another for sure thing. This is what to expect when you are in college. Casual sex is a very common thing. If you want something serious, like your mother told you, keep your legs closed if you want a guy to respect you and not use you for sex. A guy with some serious intentions would normally take you out or go do something that doesn't involve rolling around on your bed all night you know what I mean?

He was just hoping for sex, but since you didn't let it happen he has pulled away to find another for sure thing. This is what to expect when you are in college. Casual sex is a very common thing. If you want something serious, like your mother told you, keep your legs closed if you want a guy to respect you and not use you for sex. A guy with some serious intentions would normally take you out or go do something that doesn't involve rolling around on your bed all night you know what I mean?

Yeah sure thing I understand what you're saying. Makes more sense now you put it that way actually. Thanks for your advice

College dating is a whole new ballgame. Everyone is not living under mom and dad's roof anymore, so it's free reign. I should say it PARTY TIME! lol

This is your entry level into the adult dating world. You cannot assume their actions like back in high school, you have to learn to communicate your intentions and or expectations. If you want a BF you have to say it. If you don't want a one night stand you have to say it. I hope it works out for you. And have fun!

Archived