Do you think that sex changes how the man looks at the woman?

Hopelessromant

If the man was looking for a relationship, then sex brings you closer through a shared connection.

I think that if you couldn't see that a guy only wanted sex, then, yes, it may lessen the value for the girl. Logically and emotionally, there was no connection, just sexual attraction and only one person saw that, hence the lowering of value.

I think in all emotionally healthy males and females-sex brings you closer in general. If its a ONS then both will not automatically get attached but over time they will. Only emotionally unavailable people will see it as nothing more than a sex toy/object which equates to issues

it is not normal behaviour to go out looking for no strings attached on a regular basis. Healthy humans crave love and sex is a part of that

I think sex is another way to express a bond that is already there but can't create or strengthen an emotional bond. I think it can weaken a developing bond if the sex happens too soon for one of the people or if there are performance issues or it's not great and there's not enough of a foundation or bond to survive the "issue".

I know in a lot of cases if the guy was just looking to fool around and the girl "gives it up" easily, it diminishes her value. Sometimes it creates a stronger bond, but it can never CREATE a bond when there wasn't one already there. And I'd say to make the bond stronger, the bond has to be pretty strong already. It won't mend a weak bond, in fact, the first scenario might happen if the bond is only weak.

Archived