What's wrong with me

So i thought i didn't want to date my ex anymore, so i started acting different in the end towards her and she said we needed to talk, she's like we're different and this isn't working so what do we do? I'm like lets take a break and see if we both like it or not, she agreed and started crying. 4 days later i apologize and say i want her back she says it's too soon. Maybe 2 weeks later she says we should just be friends. (Around half november) the week after i find out she's been seeing a new guy and now they're dating. I've known for over 40 days!! Most of those days have been NC. But when i wake up all i think about is her,before i sleep all i think about is her. During the day i think about her. She's ALWAYS in the back of my mind, she was the perfect girlfriend and i let her go. I always replay scenarios when we were together and now i imagine her and the new guy . Why can't i move on as fast as she did? And this guy isn't a rebound we only dated for 5months in total (1month of it being official) she was crazy about me. WAS. And i just feel so lost without her. School also starts in a week or so, so i'm back to seeing her every single day for the next 6months until i'm off to university. I'm just worried i stay this depressed throughout the year and don't get the grades i need to get into the university of my choice. My sleeping pattern got better, it's still awful but better than before and i don't feel like the need to talk to my friends 24/7 about it anymore since i know she isn't coming back. I vent way too much here and i'm on the forums every single day reading stories of people that healed

she said we needed to talk, she's like we're different and this isn't working

she's been seeing a new guy and now they're dating.

all i think about is her,before i sleep all i think about is her.

she was crazy about me.

And i just feel so lost without her.

School also starts in a week or so

depressed

My sleeping

i'm on the forums every single day reading stories of people that healed

okay, so basically she wanted to brake up with you, you took the long route and then ended up obsessing over her after it was over which is normal. I say that in about 2 months you should start forgetting about her as long as you don't stalk her, or have pictures about her, or go to social media sites with her on it. I usually don't even reply to these types of threads because the advice is always the same and its always the last thing people think to do.

Also, you don't heal people on forums, you just give them advice and they heal themselves. I don't think i have the power to heal you from a remote location, that would just be to egotistical.

She didn't she wanted to work things out,she tried initially for a week and a half but i just didn't take it seriously,she even told my friend who told me later that she texted him "i'm really scared" before we went out that day and broke up. But like was what i did the last 10 days really that unforgivable, i know it's her emotions and she can't control them but i beat myself up too much (not literally) for ruining it and she was drop dead gorgeous and had an amazing personality. At least i'll know i'll come out stronger from this. I deleted her number, unfollowed from all media sites and unfriended on facebook

Great job deleting her number and from your media sites! That can be hard to do but so worth it. There's nothing wrong with you. Who knows why some people seem to get over relationships quicker than others? It'll get easier, things will get brighter and you'll think of her less and less.

Just like there's no explaining how she can move on so quickly, there's no explaining why you went from sabotaging the relationship to wanting her back. Some things just are the way they are. You didn't leave her much choice but to move on so that's what she did. Remember the reasons you weren't really that into her to begin with and then put it behind you. For one reason or another, you didn't really want that relationship anyway.

Over stupid reasons, i realized how stupid they are after we broke up. Like me not wanting to meet her parents so soon etc.., i will actually never get someone like her. Everyone's making me feel worse, instead of saying there are other fish in the sea. They go like "you are so stupid, how did you let her go?!" "She's beautiful" no one will ever compare with her looks and her personality was amazing

"She's beautiful" no one will ever compare with her looks and her personality was amazing

Unfortunately the world doesn't revolve around your ex, otherwise men from all over would be dropping on one knee to propose to her. I have met and been with a few beauties in my time, the reality is that beauty is only skin deep, once you have a relationship you realize that they are just like anyone else, with the same thoughts feelings and emotions as anyone else. The problem is putting people on a pedestal and i think that is exactly what you and your friends have done with this girl.

I've been in NC for most of the past month and a half but i feel like i'm not getting any better. Just the thought of them together sickens me to my stomach,i know it's her choice and i can't help it. I was hoping it was a rebound but it's not,how can you be crazy over someone and in a few weeks be crazy over someone else. I don't know i've never hit this low before.and i have to see her for the next 6months on a daily basis, i just want to wake up happy again and go at least 10minutes without replaying a scenario of us

Archived