he's acting weird...

Iamyours

This guy and I have been flirting for a while now, and while we are still very flirty, he has started getting a bit weird. He now says things like "sup" and "keep it real" when we start and finish a conversation. Then he wrote me a letter and signed it xoxo stud muffin and then called me sugartits! what is going on?

P.S is sugartits supposed to be a term of endearment? I just found it a bit unusal

This guy and I have been flirting for a while now, and while we are still very flirty, he has started getting a bit weird. He now says things like "sup" and "keep it real" when we start and finish a conversation. Then he wrote me a letter and signed it xoxo stud muffin and then called me sugartits! what is going on?

P.S is sugartits supposed to be a term of endearment? I just found it a bit unusal

He is quoting a drunken Mel Gibson. I wouldn't think of it as a term of endearment. It is more a term of inappropiate objectification.

How old is he??

If he is really young, it could be awkwardness. I'm talking serious awkwardness and serious bad game.

Once in my early twenties a guy parted a first date with me, with the gun fingers. You know. The wink and point and click. Awkward as hell.

Did you fall down...dead...laughing hysterically?

Archived