So 9 months ago my ex(first true love, the same for her) of 2 years broke up with me because of her losing feelings/'spark' and had feelings for her childhood best friend. The best friend liked her even when I was still with my ex. She basically jumped to another relationship that fast! It's understandable that they've known each other since childhood and basically they already have that base or they passed the base. All they had to do is become lovers and they did. She told me the last time I talked to her that she was losing feelings for me and was going downhill a month before she really broke it off. She just didn't know how to tell me. At first, I was really angry about it because she never told me and I could have done something about it and be able to fix and straighten things out for us but at the same time I appreciate how she had patience to stay with me and see if there was something left. Anyways, we're not friends. NC for 6 going 7 months now. She's officially with her new boyfriend for I believe 3-4 months idk I just hear from people. By the way, her bf is in active duty Navy. Respect to that. So basically they are in LDR. They seem really solid and strong! My question is since she jumped in a new relationship right away after she broke up with me, is it true she really lost all the feelingsforme? I begged and pleaded and pushed her more away to her bf..I just don't understand I guess its easier for the dumper to just let go and not even hit her about us. She really just threw it away like that. I understand the new bf is replacing all the memories we had together. I've moved on for a long time and I'm happy casually dating other women. I just want to know since it bothers from time to time.

You k ow she didn't just stop. She waited to see f the feeling would have come back.

She was honest with you. She has moved on and I would suspect this is less of a rebound than you wish it was...because they do have a basis in friendship. Only time will tell.

Archived