Reasons for my ex girlfriends, new personality?

well to keep it short. basically she dumped me for another guy, and lead me on for 4 months, constantly reeling me in, i let her walk all over me, everytime i met with her i would spend money on her and drive her around, i even bought her an expensive necklace for her birth day, even though she treated me like crap n took off with the new guy. i really wanted her back, she told me she is selfish and that the only reason she led me on is because if im gone then she will get hurt. then why did she dump me? she is just stuck on her new guy,, and now has been the longest i havent talked to her in the 4 months, its been about 2 weeks. i hate her now for doing this, and im super embarassed because eeveryone knows what she did n everyone knows she messed me up inside. she left me because i was supposofly anoying n the new guy was new and exciting and she threw me away like trash n had no care or respect , im discusted because she had sex with him a week after she dumped me n we were together for 3 years, whats wrong with people like seriously , im so emotionally messed up now its like i hate everything n now i just always lay in bed alone on the computer. are people really that heartless though. we were super inlove, so was it all a lie? i have a feeling her friend who didnt like it influenced her into dumping me, has anyone ever had them crawl back or see bad karma?

yeah , do i ever feel used, i put full effort into our relationship, i did everything for her, she made so many excuses why she was dumping me, she even said that she thought that i thought that she needed me, what a load of crap! even her family was saying shes making a mistake, but she just was so unreasonable, she even blammed it on work n said working changed her(because she never had a job in her life until i helped her graduate and get one) then eventually she left me for a guy at work, like is this not just discusting behavor? im just baffled on how some people just dont give a damb about people who they love

People do change, fall out of love, grow, move on, etc. Generally speaking, you'll feel less angst if you do good deeds without any expectations of a return on investment. So you helped her graduate and get a job. Great! Does she owe you a lifetime of devotion, marriage and kids and darning socks for that? No. The only thing to take away from this is that next time someone tells you "it's over", accept it at face value and work on moving on without further contact. Nobody can use you or string you along, unless you let them and are an active participant in that. No doubt that after three years, it's rough to find yourself alone, however, you are not alone. Focus on you, on doing things you've always wanted to do, but couldn't because of the relationship or focus on discovering new things to do. Either way, focus on moving on and becoming happy with yourself. The longer you stay focused on her and what she is doing and with who, the worse you make it for yourself.

Archived