confused, need Little help.

shaduo

So 8 months ago was the breakup. She broke it off. 2 months begging, 6 months nc. Just as I thought I was getting over her,she sends me a message on fb. Now I didn't even think about her at the time and she popped up. We had a nice conversation, now fast forward 2 weeks I messaged her earlier today to say merry Christmas. She read it because fb shows but it's been like an hour since she read it and no reply. I just need thought because im not experienced in break ups. Thank you for taking your time and merry Christmas to all!

That's a tough one. It sounds like she might be missing you. Usually, it's when we least expect it is when they contact us. It could be a variety of reasons, maybe she is missing you, maybe she is having guilty thoughts....there's really no telling. I wouldn't contact her any more though and if she messages you, keep it very light and to the point.

Just my suggestion.

you should not try to imaging her reaction, no expectation is very important when you BU, you are sweet to sent greeting, if other not reciprocal, then you don't do next time, she is not your GF, she have no responsibility to reply every time. enjoy your christmas with someone care for you, that is christmas about. have a good one!

Archived