How should I feel and should I worry about this

Komal

Hey!

My boyfriend while wanting to be intimate with me told me he just saw a girl whose butt looked like mine... he seemed to be turned on towards me with it. I don't know how to feel. Why is he looking at other girls' butts... and what in the world is he mentioning this to me for?

I just sort of laughed, but I should I be worried?

Guys will look at other girls. If you make it clear that that is unacceptable, they will still look at other girls; they'll just lie about it.

It was probably insensitive, but I don't think it's anything to worry about it. If it was he probably wouldn't have said it in the first place.

Men look at women's butts, boobs and everything in between; they do it whether they are single, engaged, married, 20 year old or 70 year old...you get the idea. Men look at women, and nothing will ever change that. It's normal.

What most men won't do is tell their wives/girlfriends about it. That was insensitive of your boyfriend to do, but I doubt it meant anything. He just didn't think with his upper head in the moment.

it's a compliment, in a round-about way, lol. i guess you have a butt-twin out there somewhere!! if he saw a butt that looks like yours, and got turned on, that's a good thing!

Yeah, this is my perspective as well. He likes your butt...that's what he is saying.

I am female, but I've said something as silly as this to a partner in the past before. Saw someone who looked or reminded me of you in some way, made me think of you, made me excited....you get the idea. It's back to you...

Men look at women's butts, boobs and everything in between; they do it whether they are single, engaged, married, 20 year old or 70 year old...you get the idea. Men look at women, and nothing will ever change that. It's normal.

What most men won't do is tell their wives/girlfriends about it. That was insensitive of your boyfriend to do, but I doubt it meant anything. He just didn't think with his upper head in the moment.

Is this actually true? Can any males support this? I'm a female and I don't think I ever feel attracted to another male and his parts when I'm in a relationship

It's harmless. Don't read too much into it. My boyfriend likes to compare butts all the time. We even check them out together and he always says, "nope not as good as yours."

If your relationship is secure and all he does is check out a few butts here and there, I would say definitely do not worry.

it's a compliment, in a round-about way, lol. i guess you have a butt-twin out there somewhere!! if he saw a butt that looks like yours, and got turned on, that's a good thing!

LOL! Did you mean to get cheeky, annie?

Seriously, OP, I think you should take it as a compliment. Obviously he has great taste.

Archived