Do you think she wants me back?

Greenj30

Hello all I mainly post on Loveshack but I am here to get an opinion. I have been no contact for a few weeks then broke it to reply to a message which I am going to post

Here's my story

link removed

What does my ex-girlfriend mean by this text? She sent me it. She was thanking me because she asked me to not say something to her parents.

Were both in our 20's "Thank you so much for being understanding. I'm trying not to get emotional but I am so sorry too I have so much more to apologize for. You deserve so much" She broke up with me a month ago because she didn't know what she wanted and is confused do you think she wants too get back together what should I do? We've been in limited contact. Since break up she has said things like I miss you, I have so much room in my heart for you, etc.. where do I go from here if she does want to reconcile

It all sounds very confusing about what the real intentions are. Why don't you just set a date for coffee, try and talk and get answers, but in a light-hearted way, then if you get that she is still ditzy and basically playing you about then just say well if you change your mind you know where I am but I got to get on with my life.

Your either in or out is basically what you want to know from her.

BB

well all forums and advise say to go NC if you're a dumpee. she's the dumpee, so technically she's giving you space - that said it was sort of mutual too. I havent read all the replies, but I suggest you sit down and talk it over. dont be a softy though. I ask a few non needy questions. and do 90% of the listening and 10% talking - meaning let her do most of the talking.

Archived