Is she just a flirt or more?

triceps

This girl works at my local gym by introducing new people and sometimes training them, so she is a friendly person in general. She has been touchy/feely with me sometimes ever since I met her, like running her hand on the top of my back. She'll compliment me sometimes when I see her. A while ago she came up to me and wanted to train with me and we did a lot of partner exercises and she gave me a lot of attraction signs, such as laughing/giggling a lot. She liked training with me so she gave me some times for us to meet again and we did. Things seemed to be starting great, she asked for my number and we planned to meet again the following week(that's when I planned to ask her on a real date).

For some reason I didn't see her as expected. I find out, not by her, that she has a boyfriend for a few months. So, i didn't ask her out or anything but she was still friendly not flirty anymore when I'd see her. We did make plans to go somewhere in the near future but it never happened. We didn't really talk or anything for a month but, she has been more friendly again. Last week she came up to me to show me new exercises she likes to do, and touched my leg right bellow my butt saying where to feel the burn.

I don't know if she's just a flirt with me or what. Idk if she still has a boyfriend. I haven't shown any interest or flirted with her lately because I don't know what's up with her.

You need to hang out in an environment that is not her workplace to see how she really acts but since there has been no real commitment into hanging out or meeting up outside. It seems she just wants to look good job wise.

Forget the idea of her for now and move on until something drastically changes.

Archived