My ex-gf came over yesterday but didn't mention getting back together.

So after broken up for over a week and No NC until saturday night when I was a bit drunk and texted her I miss her and she said the same. Yesterday I didn't talk to her until she texts me at night time right before I go to bed late at night asking if she can come over so I told her to come. She just came back from a family party and she was sad and started crying to me saying she misses me. She also mentioned her sister was yelling at her and she got sad. We spoke and damn it felt like I was back with her again. She didn't mention getting back together but it felt like we were together. We made out and cuddled and slept together. Then in the morning as I walk her back to her car I gave her another miss and she hugged me and said she loves me and to be good.

She then texted me later around lunch saying she's sorry about last night. I don't know what she meant by sorry for last night but I ended up texting her that I care for her still and hope she's having a better day today. I tried my best to be the sweetest guy for her by offering her my jacket and getting her breakfast. Until then she hasn't replied but I will go back to NC i guess. What does this mean guys? I want her back but I don't want to beg for her back as it will push her away more.

She means that it was a mistake to hang out/cuddle/seep together. That just because she likes you and you miss her (which is normal) it was a mistake to run to you for comfort.

She doesn't want to get back together. But you are a habit that she is trying to break.

Yeah she came over at 2am and I woke up at 5:30am for work. I miss her so much I'll basically do anything for her. Back then when she'd want to come over late I'd tell her just to stay home or go home.

Coming from my instinct I thought she meant sorry for keeping me up and sorry that I had to hear her vent what her sister was yelling about. Damn you guys might be right cause she didn't text back after my text. I should've asked her why she's sorry instead of that text I sent.

Hmm, I don't know guys, she could have meant sorry for coming over that late and being all emotional towards you on Christmas especially since you had to wake up early the next day.

I'd say don't text her and let her initiate and keep your head on straight. Stop sniffing the 'ether' of being back with her... because you're not there yet.

Stay positive my brother!

Archived