Would you ever contact your ex for the holidays

chris1005

Would you ever contact your ex for the holidays. Christmas is coming up so i would love to read stories regarding if you broke up or she was the one or he was the one that dumped you. Would you contact her even if you too where together for many years.

How would you cope with the fact that there not there. Would you miss her or him even if you broke up 2 months ago and you miss them alot. Write your stories would you continue No Contact, would you do Limited contact or will contacting them set you back.

I know everybody is diffrent some are strong, some will break contact but is it the right thing to do?

We broke up recently. Little over a week now (he broke it off). Since the break up, I have been pretty good. I have accepted the fact that our relationship is over. I honestly don't even know if I am missing him at all. Either that, the full reality hasn't set in yet? but, anyways, for what ever reason, today was bit different. I felt empty. Still not missing the person but just the feeling of emptiness in general. Now, would I or should I contact my ex to wish him merry Christmas? I doubt it. At least in my case, our break up is still too raw, too recent.

no way! been about 3 weeks since NC. Im doing just fine. Would I answer if she wished me happy holidays, I dont know.... That said I dont think she will unless she really starts to miss me. And I think it's way too soon for that. That said we spent the past two christmas' together so there was some history there.

Archived