Soooooo What do I do, if anything?? (advice?)

CAPS4SAMMEH

Okay so a few months ago I was over my friend, Asia's house (she lives with her aunt and cousins) while I was there her cousin, Johnny showed interest in me. I didn't really care at first, but Asia kept urging me to talk to him. As a result I gave him my phone number. I kept telling Asia that I shouldn't go out with Johnny, cause it'd make our friendship weird if I date her cousin. But she continued to push us together. About a week after giving him my number we went out on a date and we... well.. we hit it off. Fast-forward a few months in time, Johnny loves me, I love him. But like I warned Asia about.. things have gotten weird between us.

I can't stand hanging out with Johnny if Asia is in the room because she makes it awkward (around all my other friends, it's fine). And whenever I hang out with Asia she continuously tells me things that would make me dislike Johnny, like traits or habits. Lately I started to avoid talking about Johnny when she's around. And now, it's gone too far.

Johnny got me a Nintendo 3DS for christmas along with Pokemon Y. I knew what he got me for a while now, don't quite remember how I figured it out, I just knew. But I didn't tell Johnny that I knew, because he was looking forward to seeing my reaction when I opened it. So I planned to make him happy and act surprised on Christmas (Cause it is an awesome gift after-all). But last week Asia told Johnny that I knew what he got me. I talked to Johnny about it and he was clearly upset that the surprise was ruined. And now I'm mad at Asia for basically ruining my Christmas with Johnny.

You think she did this on purpose? When I asked her about it, she claimed that she didn't know it was a secret and she wouldn't of told him otherwise. But I just don't understand why she'd want to tell him about it anyways, they're not close family. They never really talk to each other. So do you think she's really trying to break us up? What should I do? Cause I really love Johnny, though as a result I'm liking Asia less and less.

Firstly, don't talk to Asia about Johnny. The only way that Asia knew that you knew about the Christmas Gifts is because you told her about it.

Secondly, it sounds like Asia might feel jealous that you're spending more time with her cousin than her. Maybe she's trying to break you up because she misses you?

Are you being a good friend to Asia?

If you treat Asia bad while you're with Johnny, and if you two break up, you will have ended up losing both of them.

Looks to me Asia is a tad jealous of all this time and attention you have been giving to Johnny. My guess she was used to it being the two of you, but now she feels she has to compete with Johnny for your attention. So what better way to cause sh it by killing Johnny's surprise....I don't think it was an attack on you, but on Johnny. She wants him out of the way.......what to do? That will depend on you. You can try to have a straight talk with her about it, and tell her that her behavior is unacceptable. If she wants to stay friends, she needs to back off. Or you can stop hanging out with her.

Archived