the past month i started speaking again with a good female friend after being dumped from my last relationship, she was very supportive with me and helped me a lot with "moving on and stuff". one day, she invited me to party and drink till death aqnd stop feeling blue, but things turned out to be different because we were so drunk that we started kissing and touching and everything else until we passed out.

Next morning she said me that she "doen't remember everything from last night" (i don't believe her) and i told her everything and she was confused but cool and still talked for the nex 4 days. one day i screwed up by invite her on a date to a movie "as friends" and stopped answering. i stopped to insist writing her, but i feel like a douche and want her back as a friend who i can trust things and vice versa and not sex. i don't know what to do

Not sure how asking her out to a movie is screwing things up? You two sent further than that & she was still talking to you..

Maybe give a few days, see if she comes around. If not, maybe drop a text in a few days asking if she's alright?

That or just wait til X-mas and send text then- saying Merry Christmas.

If someone's got issues, nothing we can do about it, unless or until they decide to inform us of it.

Archived