Merry Christmas to you all xxxxx

Like many of you I am setting off back to my hometown today .

AS I have not joined the world of technology I haven't got a phone that I can use the internet on so I may not be around much and wanted to at least wish you ALL best wishes .

Nobody expected my mum to make Christmas , so it is gift alone that I get to spend this time with my beautiful mum ..you never think it will come to this ...but it does .

Thankyou for the laughs , the company and for all being a fab forum who helps each other no matter what .

my love and best wishes to each and everyone of you

xxxxxxx

Good morning beautiful star. Your post brought tears to my eyes. I hope you have an amazing and special Christmas with your mum. You deserve it. Like a real shooting star, you bright up this forum!

I am heading home tomorrow too. I will be heading in your direction as you are heading away lol!

Wishing you and everyone else a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year xxxxx

Like many of you I am setting off back to my hometown today .

AS I have not joined the world of technology I haven't got a phone that I can use the internet on so I may not be around much and wanted to at least wish you ALL best wishes .

Nobody expected my mum to make Christmas , so it is gift alone that I get to spend this time with my beautiful mum ..you never think it will come to this ...but it does .

Thankyou for the laughs , the company and for all being a fab forum who helps each other no matter what .

my love and best wishes to each and everyone of you

xxxxxxx

Merry Christmas to you, too, Star! Have a safe, happy and wonderful holiday!

Archived