HELP! need advice

Natalie1987xx

I broke up with my boyfriend of 10years yday after finding he was seeing some1 from his work.. Wen I confronted him he wasnt bothered.. neway I told him too leave and he told me too leave so he could pack his tjings., I took our daughter and went too my sisters., I went home and hed gone.. He hasnt said sorry or tried too contact me.. Hes deleted his Facebook aswell... The only thing ive heard is he told his sister too ask me were his bank card was!! Why do I feel guilty?? Ive cut all contact with him and his family too help me move on.. But why am I waiting for him too contact me im really confused of what too do, can some1 give me some support on this plz

Sweetie, it's good that you ended things with him -- even if it doesn't FEEL good, you did the right thing.

Limited contact for him from now on. That means you should only have contact with him -- and his family -- to facilitate their seeing your daughter. No matter how much he's hurt you, your daughter needs to have him in her life and she shouldn't be kept from his family either.

It's natural to hope to hear from him still. Give yourself time to heal.

Here's a guide that will help you: link removed

Keep posting -- and keep reading through the other threads here too, there's lots of helpful advice from the *normally* compassionate folks who post here!

I broke up with my boyfriend of 10years yday after finding he was seeing some1 from his work.. Wen I confronted him he wasnt bothered.. neway I told him too leave and he told me too leave so he could pack his tjings., I took our daughter and went too my sisters., I went home and hed gone.. He hasnt said sorry or tried too contact me.. Hes deleted his Facebook aswell... The only thing ive heard is he told his sister too ask me were his bank card was!! Why do I feel guilty?? Ive cut all contact with him and his family too help me move on.. But why am I waiting for him too contact me im really confused of what too do, can some1 give me some support on this plz

You feel guilty because he was successful in shifting the onus onto you.

You are in the early days of a break up... it's quite confusing during this time.

Try to concentrate on your daughter and make this as good a Christmas with your family as you can. I dare say, that your guy will be contacting you in the very near future once the gravity of his dealings land on his head.

It's still early for you so you must allow yourself some time, however; he might one day feel a need to try to come back so prepare to get some heart about the situation and SHUT him down because what he did was wrong and something that you didn't deserve.

BTW, workplace romance usually never ends on a good note and he'll regret it.

Throw that POS under the bus. Be mad. People who cheat are truly worthless. Take care of yourself and your daughter at this point, and pretend he does not exist. I would even go so far to get a VPO and file for child support. F!!! that loser. F!!! his bank card, tell him to get a new one.

Ruserious your so right!!

My sister Went too his moms today dropped off all his stuff he left and took his key off him... Neway I dont understand is all he wanted too know is were his bank card was?!? Wth is all hes bothered about?!? Neway we popped back n gave him it... he never asked how our daughter was if he could see her over Xmas nothing!! Why am I delusional like he was gonna beg me back!! He said his foned broke so he cudnt contaCt me.. Yet his mom brothers n Dad have my number!!

Archived