She loves me but she dont like being dependent

noobg

I met a girl 2 months ago. We talked a lot on phone, fb, skype and started liking each other. I really got attached to her. She also got attached to me and she said that herself. On her birthday I met her, gave her a wonderful present and a self made card. We had a great time on that day. But after 2 3 days she started talking less with me. The reason she gave me was she was getting dragged towards me and becoming dependent on me. Also in her test she didn't perform well. So she said I need time to focus on other things and stopped talking to me suddenly. what should I do now? I really want to be with her. Please advice.

I get the impression that she lost interest after meeting you and is letting you down easy.

thanks for the reply. Ya that might be the case. But already asked her that and she refuses. whenever I am with her she behaves perfectly and then suddenly change in behaviour. any other suggestions please?

How many times have you actually met? I agree, it sounds as though she doesn't want to continue any kind of relationship with you, and is letting you down gently. This would be consistent with her behaving 'perfectly' when you were together but not talking to you afterwards.

Best thing to do is move on with your life, contact others, get out and about. If she DOES contact you, then that's great and you can pick things up again. However, it doesn't sound as though she will and don't hold out hope. Meeting people in the flesh is very different to contact via FB, skype etc and it sounds as though things just didn't click for her - regardless of the fact that she'd told you she was getting attached to you.

nutbrownhare: Thanx. We met 4 5 times. After meeting first and second time she insisted on meeting me. everything was perfect but when next day she got lowest marks in her test she started behaving differently. I will move on eventually but just giving this relation a try if it works out

Archived