Open Club  ·  40 members

Off Topic

Spellings....

pippy longstocking

I still remember getting the word "politics" wrong on a spelling test, when I was a kid. I spelled it with a U - "poulitics" - because I thought it had something to do with poultry. Now I grew up and I found out they are indeed all a bunch of chickens. ha ha.

I still remember getting the word "politics" wrong on a spelling test, when I was a kid. I spelled it with a U - "poulitics" - because I thought it had something to do with poultry. Now I grew up and I found out they are indeed all a bunch of chickens. ha ha.

^

I needed that laugh!

hahah fabulous

The only word I have a hard time spelling is "diarrhea". I have to google it in order to get it right. Luckily this is not a word I need to use much- but it's come up any time I needed to text my husband when my son was sick. LOL

I have always had a knack for spelling. I was a spelling bee "champion" in school. I remember winning on the word "chimney" . I didn't get an exciting prize- I got a boring dictionary.

The only word I have a hard time spelling is "diarrhea". I have to google it in order to get it right. Luckily this is not a word I need to use much- but it's come up any time I needed to text my husband when my son was sick. LOL

I have always had a knack for spelling. I was a spelling bee "champion" in school. I remember winning on the word "chimney" . I didn't get an exciting prize- I got a boring dictionary.

They should give a dictionary to the loser. The winner should get something actually fun.

Archived