How do I stop online stalking?

Johnny21422

Hey guys I blocked my ex from facebook the day we broke up..

but I might have a little problem when we are together she made an account for her dog.. using her email and a password..

The problem is I memorize this email and password in my head even before we broke up so I just can't delete the account or change the password of it because that's her account.

Every damn day I stalk her profile using this account. This might be a serious problem and I don't know how to stop it.

I keep telling myself I will not look anymore but I just end up logging in everyday to check her profile if she posted new pictures or what she is doing and where she is going..

This is going on for 2 months now.. I really need to do something about this.

Any suggestion?

Get a mutual friend to tell her on the QT to change the account information, or have them change it and give her the new info but not you.

And get yourself busy with other things so you don't have so much time to obsess. You're not doing either of you any good, and a criminal record isn't going to help you get over this breakup.

How do you stop? The moment you see a picture of her with another guy or something similar, you'll stop. You know how to stop, you just don't want to.

You either stop now and don't hurt yourself, or you stop when you see her with another guy. It's your choice.

I was kinda a bit preparing for that.. Damn it sucks.

How do you stop? The moment you see a picture of her with another guy or something similar, you'll stop. You know how to stop, you just don't want to.

You either stop now and don't hurt yourself, or you stop when you see her with another guy. It's your choice.

I was kinda a bit preparing for that.. Damn it sucks.

You can't prepare for that, trust me. Save yourself more suffering. Find the will power and STOP looking. The moment you see her with another man, you will hit rock bottom. Nothing prepares us for that. And it will happen, eventually.

So do yourself a favor. Don't look anymore. You're self sabotaging.

I did it for months after my ex of 2 years ago, it really just lags you behind and keeps you holding onto that hope of "maybe she'll post something about me"

Trust me, you go digging for dirt, you'll find it, and you'll feel like .

My recent ex I did it for a week or two then stopped. It made me feel terrible, why do something that makes us suffer. I'll tell yea though, it's true what they say, "out of sight out of mind". It really has helped and I have no desire to even look at a picture or her. Maybe it's because i'm afraid, maybe not, but it'll only hurt you further.

stop now becomes it becomes an even bigger obsession, watch how much progress you'll make even after 1 week.

Hey guys I'm posting here instead for urge to be gone.... it's christmas tom. I don't wanna check anything..

I didn't check at all since I posted this thread.. I'm getting so tempted though..

How have you been? How do you feel by not looking?

I have the same problem, but am trying my hardest. I saw all the bad things, him with another girl, brought her home to meet the parents for Xmas, etc. it didn't scare me away, for some reason I wanted more, until yesterday. I'm finally at a point that I can't see anymore. For now, I'm afraid I'll cave again, but trying to stay strong. My friends tell me that it isn't him that is hurting me anymore, it is me. I'm doing it to myself. It is hard though, I feel for you when it is so easy to have access. U just have to get to a point that you can't handle the pain anymore.

How are you checking him? block him in facebook so you won't have the same problem

I have the same problem, but am trying my hardest. I saw all the bad things, him with another girl, brought her home to meet the parents for Xmas, etc. it didn't scare me away, for some reason I wanted more, until yesterday. I'm finally at a point that I can't see anymore. For now, I'm afraid I'll cave again, but trying to stay strong. My friends tell me that it isn't him that is hurting me anymore, it is me. I'm doing it to myself. It is hard though, I feel for you when it is so easy to have access. U just have to get to a point that you can't handle the pain anymore.

Archived