Disaster. Im so stressed with what Im going to do

So guys Im 26 stuck at my job since I was 19 years old. I went to college after high school then dropped out after 1 year cause Partying, friends got in the way. I got with my ex-gf at 23 and just had a bad breakup with her. I believe she broke up with me because I didn't have my crap together and it hurts cause I loved her so much. She loved me aswell but she's looking for someone stable and someone to support her

All those money spent on dinner, getaway vacations, seasonal gifts, and random gift surprises are thrown down the drain. Maybe that was for the best as it gave me a WAKE UP CALL. Im now stuck in a pathetic lifestyle living paycheck through paycheck making $16 an hour at age 26 and living at home. I have no interest in any other stuff because I have no patience with school and studying. I was looking into getting my CDL class A license to drive the bigrigs as they make $22+ an hour as a start. I wish I was ambitious as all the other guys out there but I work alot and everytime after work I just want to go to the gym and go home and relax. I have to pick myself up and prove myself I can do better and not to settle for less.

Any advice guys?

Yeah thats true I personally have no respect for a woman who does not have at least a degree and must work! I am never gonna look after a housewife even if I can afford it. That is BS. Anyway you must have a reason as to why you want to make more money and set goals for yourself. Only stop when you reach them.

Wait.. we don't know that the girl don't have a degree. OP, since you are very sure you don't want to go back to school, lets just concentrate on getting that license.

As for your ex, I'm sorry that must truly sucks. Gotta admit that these days its not just about love anymore, you also need money to make it through life.

OP you have to lose that 'lazy' mindset of yours. There are other ways to improve your career, find something that you're good at, something that interests you and work towards it. Right now you are settling for less by not getting out of your comfort zone. Get your ass off the ground and pursue your dreams, you want your CDL class A then go get it!

Have a plan, write down the goals you want to achieve within a time frame and go work on them. That way you won't be waking up every morning just for the sake of doing so.

Cheers,

Nivram

Every hour worked over your normal hours is a step closer to success.

If you have no drive, ambition, career goals, or any direction in life - most women who have some level of self-esteem - you won't be able to hold to.

Great news though - you are finally waking up, and smelling the bacon!

You will never get anywhere in life thinking things will come to you. Great things come from hard work, staying accountable, and keeping committed. Whatever you do, write down your list of goals for yourself, and put dates on when you will achieve them. Not listing one or the other, will become a "someday" momentum which you will never accomplish.

You will never meet an accomplished person who thought sitting on the couch and playing video games or watching re-runs was the way to go.

Good luck!

Call up the electric company and tell them that you don't have any money, but would like to pay using love. Listen to them laugh hysterically and proceed to disconnect your electricity. Understandably, your ex-gf doesn't want to live like that.

You don't need to go to college to be successful or make good money. There are any number of skills jobs you could invest in learning how to do and make great money doing it. Even turn it into a lucrative business at some point. However, you need to figure out what it is that you actually enjoy doing first and then do it. If you love driving, then go for the CDL license. If it's something else, go for that. I think if you focus on something you enjoy, you'll feel a lot more motivated than you are now.

Archived