Jealously

Everstar

I have this bad gut feeling that my girl is cheating, it's been really bad lately. Although she isn't giving me any reason to believe that she is cheating and i am the extremely jealous type. Should I be worried cus I was always told to trust your gut but like I said, im the extremely jealous type

If there is no indication...it is an irrational fear. And is a sign you are deeply insecure.

I imagine you are young and experienced in dating, so now would be a good time to nip this bad habit in the bud.

If you want to be in a mature, adult relationship you need to understand they are based on mutual trust and respect.

Yes agree with mhowe ...it is a fact that we should follow our gut feelings , but as you have quite rightly recognised , yours can't be trusted .

If there is not one scrap of evidence to support your suspicion then know that your gut feeling is actually your own making right now .

as said ..try and deal with this and sort it out , because it will affect your life and it will affect your future relationships ...but more than anything ...it will rot your soul ...

Well me and her have been together for 2 years and she cheated on me about 4 months into the relationship, then I cheated back on her and we agreed to move forward. But I just can't get rid of this gut feeling cus it was right before, but now she has me all over her websites and like I said isn't really giving me any reason to think she is cheating again but I don't wanna be wrong

lied about being pregnant with my baby so I would stay with her, but

Your jealousy may need addressing, but it's not the biggest problem here. Run, run for the hills and never look back.

If she'll lie about being pregnant with your baby, I would say there's a greater-than-average risk of getting herself pregnant for the same reason.

She claims that I'm her one and only she's had sex with and lied about being pregnant with my baby so I would stay with her, but

This is the part I'd be most concerned about. That type of manipulation is just plain wrong. Sounds like you are both insecure. I'm guilty of being a jealous boyfriend myself. I have come to see that it's a trait that I've picked up over the years from my dad. He was always a very good father to me and my sibs growing up, but he was also a very jealous and controlling husband to my mom. I think after living with my parents the first couple of decades of my life and being exposed to my dad's ways everyday just made me think that was normal, and now I'm in the process of ridding myself of that way of thinking. I want to be as good a dad as mine was, but I want to be a hell of a lot better husband than he is. You've got to go back and face the demons that led you to becoming a jealous person and work through them, kick that crap to the curb.

• 2 weeks later...

My first reaction to this was when you saw her picture, yeah she's pretty, but she must be so ed up it makes her ugly. My ex husband hated smokers. He told me once that if he were at a mall, and he saw an attractive female, he be all like, "ooooh girl you fine" and then he would walk into old navy and buy some shirts. If he saw her upon exiting the mall and she was standing there smoking a cigarette, he would imediatly think she is ugly and never look back. Me, If I saw a guy working at Jarods wearing a nice outfit, and talking eloquently , id be pretty attracted to him. But If I leave the mall and I hear him talking on the phone with a ghetto fabulous accent, I would change how I thought about him before. Your boyfriend probably sees somthing in her as a big turn off.

Insecure women are also very unnatractive as well. The scowl on a womans face when she is jealous is a HUGE turn off for men. Having to put an effort into an insecure woman gets old, then he will date a confident woman afterwards. Confidence, head held high, a strut even, is very very attractive. And you know what, even if you don't feel that way at the moment, fake it till you make it

Archived