I've been seeing this guy (A) in a LDR for about 8-9 months. He's a great guy, and initially we spent a lot of time doing all the things that couple do. However, he's not the most communicative guy. I'm having problems at work recently, however he just couldn't sympathize with my problem.

In the meantime, there is this another guy (B) who I had got to know about 3 months back. We were initially introduced through a mutual friends. We started texting a lot and I begun to share with him my problems at work and my recent frustration with A.

About 2 weeks back, work gotten really bad and I ended up breaking down. When I told B about it, he immediately came to see me and cheered me up.

The next week, B was telling me about this party he was invited too. It was a pretty formal event and he told me that needed someone to with. I agreed to go with him, however I didn't told A about it until later. A was really angry that I decided to go with B, although I reassured him that I was just going with B as a friend.

The day of the party, B suggested that we go to a club afterwards. We ended up getting pretty drunk and he actually kissed me. He ended up sending me home and we had sex that night.

A was pretty angry the next day as I hadn't been returning his call throughout the night. I lied and told him that nothing happened the night before, however I am feeling pretty guilty now.

I've been seeing this guy (A) in a LDR for about 8-9 months. He's a great guy, and initially we spent a lot of time doing all the things that couple do. However, he's not the most communicative guy. I'm having problems at work recently, however he just couldn't sympathize with my problem.

No sympathy = He just doesnt care.

In the meantime, there is this another guy (B) who I had got to know about 3 months back. We were initially introduced through a mutual friends. We started texting a lot and I begun to share with him my problems at work and my recent frustration with A.

Ha this reminds me of an old saying, 'a shoulder to cry on becomes a penis to ride on'

About 2 weeks back, work gotten really bad and I ended up breaking down. When I told B about it, he immediately came to see me and cheered me up.

Hes into you.

The next week, B was telling me about this party he was invited too. It was a pretty formal event and he told me that needed someone to with. I agreed to go with him, however I didn't told A about it until later. A was really angry that I decided to go with B, although I reassured him that I was just going with B as a friend.

You've already started to lie to A...

The day of the party, B suggested that we go to a club afterwards. We ended up getting pretty drunk and he actually kissed me. He ended up sending me home and we had sex that night.

Good job m'lady. Bit ty on A mind you.

A was pretty angry the next day as I hadn't been returning his call throughout the night. I lied and told him that nothing happened the night before, however I am feeling pretty guilty now.

Tell A its not working. When he asks you is there another guy, tell him yes. Do not tell him no as that will just give him false hope. Full on tell him yes you are interested in someone else. The end.

Archived