meeting my ex again after 4 months need help please!!!!

elopez21

So i dated this girl for 8 months. We met during the summer of 2012 and we broke up in February but we had an on going on and off relationship until may. A lot of things have happened since the break up, she met a new guy in may who i heard only goes after girls for sex and my ex is a virgin so i think thats what he wanted, anyways they started seeing each other throughout the summer but in septmember she went off to africa for 3 months. Before she left she asked me out to catch up over some coffee, we did and it was alright we just talked about life then said our goodbyes. So while she was off in africa i was going to school in a different city but she keppt creeping into my mind from time to time. So in november i heard that her and this other guy had stopped their relationship while she was in africa because she wasnt putting out. towards the end of november she started messaging me on facebook and we talked but i kept it minimal. So at the start of december i come home and shes ome aswell, i go to church and she runs up and gives me a big hug andi ask her how shes is and then i leave to hangout with my other friends, later she asked for my number and that night we hung out a bit, feelings did resurface but i kept them at bay. The next week we went out for dinner and she kept bringing up the past, we had run into one of her good friends and she said this: "she's probably gonna text me later and ask if we're back together and im gonna say maybe we are what do you care" i ignored that comment but she continued to bring up the pastand things we used to do. So just this week she invted me to her brothers concert with her family, her parents love me as does her brother and rest of her family. so i went and it was fun, very nostalgic. so after that she drpped me off at home cuzshe had to go to work, a few mnutes later i got a messege saying she totalled her car and asked me to comeover. so i went over and it was fun i tried to keep her mind off the accident and we had a good time we laughed watched movies and again it was very nostalgic. so the next day we had a banquet at the church so i went with my friends and she went with hers i said hi to her but that was it, through out the night she was acting very starnge,, she would sit outside the hall and text and when i went to go check on er she said she was fine. so she ended up leaving early so i texted her telling her i hope she gets better and that im here for her if se needs anything she aid thatnks and that she is still shoken up by the accident. we had plans that week so i asked her to let me know if we are still on later in the week she responded by saying that she was going to lay low for a while. so no im confused because one second we are having an awesome night then the next she is being very strange towards me, after the break up i tried to get back together with her but it never seemed to work out and at this point in the relationship im exhausted of the way she acts and putting up with it. im conflicted because part of me wants to work things out and see where it goes but the other part wants to avoid this situation entirly, i do still have feelings with this girl but i just dnt know what to do, she was my first love and i was hers and its really starting to annoy me. please help because i have no idea what to do

There is nothing to put back together...you guys have run all the nostalgic times...and she just isn't feeling it. And you have spent this time ..."doing nothing" or

ignoring her comments.

I would just decide if this is even a friendship you want to maintain. It sounds like she calls you when she needs a crutch.

Archived