she kept on communicating her EX boyfriend

chikoy

AM I OVER REACTING IN OUR SITUATION?Last February, just this year 2013, I got the chance to have communication through text with this girl (my crush back 2 yrs ago and shes my present now) when i was hired as a Campus Engineer in a University she goes in to. Out of the blue in our conversation, she texted me that SHE'S IN LOVE w/ ME... the problem was, she had a boyfriend that time. So I've been a friend to her since then and i know in me as the time went by I'VE fallen in love w/ her. So i decided to give up our friendship and left (no communication though its hard since we're in the same University) because our situation got worse. I mean, i want her! I want to have her.. I LOVE HER but i know i cant have her... months passed and just this September, she told me SHE BROKE UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND FOR ME... and lucky me, we're in a relationship. Everything goes well since then. I DO love her and im happy with my life.. feeling so blessed that God gave her to me... then after 3 months, just this December, she told me her EX kept on texting her. Every time her ex tries to communicate to her through text, she will inform me and i told her NOT to reply.. but days after she told me they have been texting Night and Day. At first, i understand, but it went on and on and on. I cant take it no more so i told her IM JEALOUS. Instead of telling me something to add up my trust, her only reply was NONSENSE! How could it make no sense for me to get jealous on what shes been doing?! So i told her i cant take it no more. I told her she has two options to stop texting her ex or we are over.. and then she got angry so we broke up.

Am i on the right track? Am i reasonable enough to let go of her after all what happened? Just need some advice! Thank you!

I agree- she still sounds caught up with the ex. IF they are done, there's no reason to continue communicating to that degree. I wouldn't take that crap either.

She was NOT putting much effort into you & her, if she's still hanging on to him...right?

Best leave her alone to keep tending to him.

hey guys... a new number texted me this morning... with this message "baby im sorry for what i did.. i know i was wrong. sorry for hurting you. I have this new sim so that he cannot contact me anymore. I madly miss you.. Im sorry. If you're not busy at work tomorrow, pls be with me, i want to talk to you personally. I love you! "----------- this was obviously from her. what should I do?

Archived