sadsadguy

Hi,

This is about a friend of mine which confuses me so much sometimes.

He is 25 (virgin) & is involved in online chatting (mostly sex) since age of 17-18. He flirts with different girls, makes new online gfs and just spend time online with them. He was once in a LTR with a girl in real but he never stopped talking to girls online and never told her gf about it either. He never took any online girl beyond chatting, no false promises, no meetings. He says he just enjoys this stuff but is not serious about it.

His nature is confusing, is he perv or does he have very high sex drive or what? Are such guys/gals prone to infidelity and extra marital affairs?

It is obviously the way he gets off ....saying he is a virgin is telling in the way that he

can make all the moves online ...which may be the problem ..he can't make the moves in the real world .

I don't know that it makes him prone to be unfaithful though , when he gets away from the pc screen and into the real world he maybe a perfect partner .

are you interested in him ? I presume so or you wouldnt be concerned with the chances of him having affairs .

The fact that he kept chatting with women online while he was in a relationship suggests he has no self-control. I understand what it's like to be an man who has trouble meeting women. I was almost 27 when I lost my virginity and 28 when I found my first relationship. When that relationship started, I deleted all my online profiles.

I wouldn't worry about the fact he tries to meet women online for any reason, even if just for sex chats. I was the same when I was still a virgin and since my only relationship ended a year ago, I've gone back online hoping to chat and meet new women. Unfortunately for some of us, it really is our best option. I'll never be a guy to "make moves" in a bar, club, etc. I am not a "game player". Using the internet to meet people is part of the real world today...as long as you're using it to get to know people to meet in person eventually.

No I am not interested in him, after my recent break up from a LTR with my gf I just have become more observant to people's behavior in general. I found this friend's behavior something weird so out of curiosity I posted here.

SA_guy, you probably are right. Meeting people online is comfortable for many of us.

Archived