I keep thinking about this girl

shamyprecious

Well my boyfriend left me in may and he tried to go out with this girl..

The problem is ive been jealous of this girl since 2011 because I guess that is his "bestfriend" and we are back together she didn't want him but I constantly have dreams about this person .. I have the notes they wrote to eachother in class I read the emails as well she didn't want him but the fact that I was hoping that he wouldn't fall for her... I didn't want him talking to her because he would awlays be sweet and stuff to her and I was jealous of the connection

I keep having dreams of her being floated around me as being better than me I have dreams of the notes .. I have dreams of her just being in my DREAMS! and I wake up and I try to think of something else or I start crying about it... I keep thinking of her in school randomly she pops up in my head ... I think I may start to be thinking about HER more than my boyfriend

Why dont you REMOVE all about her? The letters.. the emails etc, then maybe it wont haunt you as much?

You and him are back together.. because she does NOT want him.. so either you should work on letting it all go now.. or if it's going to keep haunting you, it may end up a real negative in the relationship..and you may want to break it all off with him.

Look at ridding it all or think again.. on if it's all worth these nightmares.

You keep having these dreams cos you are aware that your BF would be with her if she hasn't blew him out. That's a lot To let go of an u need to have it out with your BF. I personally would not have got back with him as I am not the type if person who will knowingly be second best and I couldn't and wouldn't be able to get past that. Whilst you are struggling you need to speak with him and let him know how you feel. Then reassess if you can get past this glitch.

Archived