Second day of breakup/no contact. Memories are haunting me

Ok guys I broke up with my gf for the best of me and this was a 3 year relationship. This is the second day and it's a Sunday. This is usually out day where we get the same day off, sleep in together, get lunch, watch movie, and just be lazy together. It sucks cause I'm feeling empty and lonely right now. Just wanted to vent cause all these weekend memories are getting to me to the point where I want to call her. I'm sure she's thinking the same as she's blocked my Facebook/Instagram.

Think I'll be going to gym and go to the mall with my friends to keep my mind off of her.

It's just the second day. Things are very fresh. If you're the one who broke up with her. Don't call. Don't message. Don't nothing. You'll just hurt her even more. Go play videogames or gym or anything to take your mind off things. Don't chase her.

It will hurt on both ends. All is still very fresh. Respect one another and leave her be now...

She may come running & begging but if YOU chose to end things, I hope she understand why.

Ending a LTR is never easy... for either side, I understand, and it will take months to get over the many emotions and memories you two have shared. But if this is it, you both need to 'wean yourselves' away from one another.

All will take time... much time.

I suggest you do not go running into the arms of another one too soon. Give it at least a month or 3. So you can get your head & heart together in proper working order again.

the first week is the hardest but it gets better with time. give yourself at least 1 month. you might experience highs and lows depending on how deep the relationship was. you feel sad now but you will feel better and then probably back to rock bottom. it's like a viscous cycle but it definitely gets better with time.

you just have to remember the reason to the break up and it really is for the best.

Archived