so many mixed signals! help

spmark

Hello

i met a woman about a year before. at first we started as friends but soon one night she hit on me and we ended up having sex. This continued for about 1 month until she become more and more distant. When i asked her whats going on she said that we are just friends but doesn't want anything else from me anymore. Although i was hurt i said ok and tried to cut contact.

The next7-8 months we met 3,4 times in some friend parties , i met some of her friends (who knew about me) but i was friendly , polite and distant. She was too. I really liked her a lot but theres was nothing i could do.

All this until last month when she called me in the middle of the night asking me where i was. She came over in a club with a friend we got drunk and finally had sex again. (ever think came back from me) . This happened one more time since. She told me (while drunk) that i should have pursuit her more and why i was so distant. But when i try to ask her out she says she has plans.

Finally i ask her you want to pursuit you or not ? cause this is really bull.

And her answer was : No i don't want, basically i don't know what i want … i'm sweaty

Can Anyone tell me what this means? why women can't speak their mind?

usually i wouldn't bother , but i really like her.

she said that we are just friends but doesn't want anything else from me anymore. sounds like she used you for sex for one month but wasn't interested in becoming your GF, so she broke it off. probably because she noticed that you are falling for her.

the fact that she called you drunk to have sex several months later just proves that. you are her booty call.

You went from friends to FWB, but while you got attached, she is really not interested in more and promptly distanced herself. She actually has been very very clear with you. Drunk ramblings while you are having sex have no meaning in this case. Her behavior says it all. She is not interested in seeing you outside of a casual hook up when she is in the mood.

If you can't be fine with being her booty call, don't answer the call. That is what you are right now, anything she says when she's wasted like that has absolutely no value. Seems you want more than she does and you're in for a world of hurt if you continue to sleep with her, and she casually brushes you off. Like I said, unless you can be complacent just being her booty call...stop sleeping with her.

She has clearly told you what she wanted. She doesn't want to date you or see you while she is sober. You are the guy she calls when she's drunk and horny. She has no feelings for you. You want a relationship so steer clear of her before you get hurt.

maybe deep down she wants a relationship (therefore the drunk her contradicting sober her), but right now she is perfectly aware she's not ready for it yet.

girls usually mature before boys, and know what they're talking about when it comes to their own hearts - listen to what she says when sober, she wants booty and that's about it.

that's clearly not what you want, so step the fudge away. there's nothing for you there.

Archived