Ex who asked me on date, cancelled date. !!?!?!?!

HeartbreakAus

I knew this would happen. He asked me on a date last week (I made a thread) and I felt a bit weird but excited. But low and behold he called last night to cancel saying he meant all the things he said "i love you, you are my one" but doesn't feel right about going on a date.

Feels like I've been dumped agian.

And that is why you go no contact! Some dumpers have remorse or guilt immediately following. They start to miss you...they don't want you back, but they miss you. And check to see if you are available... and when you say "yes, please!" They know you are..so they dont have to follow through.

You are now officially an option. He will go looking, possibly date for a few months. And they don't work out...he will check back. And you will be tempted if you haven't begun to heal.

So when that happens...remember tonight. You can go forward...or back to square one.

And that is why you go no contact! Some dumpers have remorse or guilt immediately following. They start to miss you...they don't want you back, but they miss you. And check to see if you are available... and when you say "yes, please!" They know you are..so they dont have to follow through.

You are now officially an option. He will go looking, possibly date for a few months. And they don't work out...he will check back. And you will be tempted if you haven't begun to heal.

So when that happens...remember tonight. You can go forward...or back to square one.

I was talking with a good "girl" friend on mine tonight. I mentioned what if she comes back, she said just keep walking! I love my friend. She said flat out, we love you, and we want you to meet someone who makes an effort. Once you meet someone who cares for you, you'll be in a much better place

Archived