I would like a female's view on this ...

Shearer99

Let's say you get her back. She's with you, you're happier and more in love with her. You're still in a lose-lose situation. If you fall deeper in love, the more special she gets, the more in pain you will be because she cheated on you. The less in love you are, the more you're willing to forgive she cheated on you, and the more you're willing to get her back. But getting her back will mean feeling pain because she cheated on you. So this is a no-win situation. You need to leave her.

Hey ty situation. Sorry to hear but also happy you moved on, rakes guts. My friend had the same crap happen to him and he took her back. Well same as you she finally dumped him and wanted to F all kinds of guys. I was also friends with her, and saw her get with some of the biggest douches I've ever seen. I actually was with her when the guy she was dating at the time(post ex) lost his glasses., he actually started billing like a baby. Hahaha - half the man my friend was. Anyways after two years of dating losers she came back and said she loved him and wanted to marry him. He went thorough hell to get over her, and at that point he had a new gf that loved him to death, so he told her to get lost. She married a loser in the end, and he married a sweet beautiful girl that loved him. People get what they deserve. She doesn't deserve anyone like you and never likely will.

Point is she is not a good person and will be very bad to you or anyone she ends up with. I know it hurts but F that , maybe you don't realize it now but she would have ruined your life in the long run. Believe me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

People! Again been sticking to no contact and not heard a peep. Today she messaged me out if the blue asking if we can talk. I replied saying sure but maybe not until Sunday as I am busy etc.

What do I do? Please help! Not sure why she wants to talk and afraid the pain will come flooding back

wait she had sex with some other guy forget that girl shes a jerk and has no class no one normal does that.She doesnt respect you she treats you like dirt dont talk to her again cut her off she doesnt deserve you.Their is no justifying those actions .Dont respond to her she is just being one of those weird ex gfs who stalks their ex bf on facebook to see what hes up to / if hes dating / talking to any girls now she is one of those girls you dont need those mind games this girls needs to work on herself and how she treats people .Idc what happened to her in her past who hasnt been through stuff ? it doesnt give you the right to be a crappy person to anyone and treat people like dirt.

Archived