Ex girfriend is asking for gifts and more UPDATE....

Is there hope

I would first like to thank those who have read about my situation and more so those who have taken the time to provide their thoughts.

I have spoken about my ex girlfriend asking for a gift she recalls I spoke to her about before we broke up. She went as far as saying that I have regretted doing something for her once again!

Aside from that email I and receiving more.

This time it was her asking for career advice. I was even informed of the email with an sms telling me I have to check my INBOX!

This is an aftermath to a relationship I am not accustomed to.

Going to the gym and getting feedback from fellow forum members have helped me greatly (you know who you are )

Regards to all!!

She realizes that the nasty-grams are not getting a response.

So she has moved on to the "I really need your help" ploy.

Continue to ignore. The next batch will return to "nasty"....why are you ignoring me? You are a jackhole? I can't believe I ever loved you?

She keeps forgetting --- SHE kicked YOU to the curb. Not the other way around.

She realizes that the nasty-grams are not getting a response.

So she has moved on to the "I really need your help" ploy.

Continue to ignore. The next batch will return to "nasty"....why are you ignoring me? You are a jackhole? I can't believe I ever loved you?

She keeps forgetting --- SHE kicked YOU to the curb. Not the other way around.

Yep this is spot on. Its text book behavior. You see the same type of behavior in kids around 4 or 5. They throw the toddler tantrum. Realize that no longer works so they try the soft sell, when they are still denied its a return to the tantrum because they haven't learned that no simply means no.

What's already been said - tantrum did not work, now soft sell, maybe even stronger begging to follow how she is down, how she needs you, followed by a huge tantrum magnified by 10 in the near future. She is only seeking to use you. Seriously, just block her for your own peace of mind and get on with your life. Why deal with this kind of nonsense and put yourself through all this? You are seeing her colors and it's not pretty to say the least.

Ex girfriend is asking for gifts and more

Wait, what? Delete and block her already. I think you're being alot calmer about it all than I would've been. The one time an ex came begging for a loan after he cheated on me I laughed at him then slammed the phone down. Unbelievable the cheek of some people, right? This woman has got so much drama written all over her I would run away and I don't even know her and I'm a girl too. I can't imagine having dated someone like that.

I wouldn't BUY HER ANYTHING (the word that I really want to use is: S _ _ T).

After reading your initial post, all that I can say is that I'm crushed for you and would like to know: what's taking you so long to SNAP OUT OF IT?

Remember this: A DRUNK PERSON SPEAKS A SOBER MIND.

She wasn't lying to you about anything and for her to be in from of others and to act as if you were someone from High School or whatever is a bit much, if you ask me.

You have all of the signs so please don't ignore then.

Tell her to tell the guy that she's sleeping with or conversing with behind your back to buy her something.

Archived