Want to get my former girlfriend back (Long distance relationship) Need Help

Playflame

Hey i am very new to forums and not sure if i posted this in the right section, If i didn't please put it in the right section.

Ok to the situation my former girlfriend of one year broke up with me about nearly four months now, We had a really good relationship in the past i treated her like a queen where i created new role play accounts on facebook for her(since we both role play) whenever she wanted one, i bought her things, there were times where i made her smile or cry in happiness and i also give up on whatever i was doing cause she was, Her friends in the role play community accepted our relationship and i get on really well with her friends, But when her sister found out about me she basically didn't accept our relationship and basically judged me with out even getting to know me, We had a couple of on/offs in the past but it never used to last long usually we work things out on the same day or the next day usually, There were times where she had trust issues in the past and basically went through her not talking phases at times as well and also she cheated on me once but basically we went right through it. Plus she has got jealous in the past when a girl asks me if i'm ok or even just even having a laugh with me and i have got jealous in the past when a someone else tries to flirt with her, We also have an Long distance relationship that i'm from australia and she is from wales in the united kingdom.

Ok to the situation, On the day we broke up it was basically out of the blue and when i least expected, cause we didn't have any fights or anything the day before everything was ok but when the hit came she sounded like she was angry at me about something as well when i tried find out on what happened and basically went off telling me to leave her alone and i mean she sounded angry when she broke up with me as well over something that i'm not sure, she even changes the reasons why we broke up it was more like somebody told her something, Also she kinda gave it away that her sister had something to do with it since her sister asked a really odd question like "have we broke up?" and her sister lied to her about me two weeks before we broke up telling her that we shouldn't be together and told her that i am flirting with other girls behind her back when it's not true, we also got back together a few days later but we broke up again on the same day cause of disagreement and she kinda wasn't herself ether then she said about a few days later that she wanted space and then after she basically complains that i'm not talking to her when she tells me before she wants space then she basically stresses me and gets me upset like she wants to be together then just basically like playing games. There was even stages where she basically tried to go close to me on role play games which i believe she was trying to spy on me or even try to start an argument, Then after i went to give her time again she still complains that i am not talking to her it is like a can't win and won't make up her mind then after that time a few days later she claimed that someone told her that i wouldn't let her talk to anyone and said she is starting to hate me for something i never even said, Then comments on my status saying that someone told her something and basically did something odd when someone told us about there experience and them getting back together with there girlfriend and was basically doing the same type of dating as us two she basically liked the post then said like well it's different for us two and just mentioned our ages then basically said you see? She even putted a picture on her role play account thats based on us two as a couple on her cover photo it's just strange and she even gave out a lot more signs as well. Since that day she basically commented on my status she basically started being inactive on her Facebook that me and a lot of her friends have her on, I gave her the last text from for her to read that hopefully she will remember it and told her the truth even mentioned what i was planning what i had planned for her for Christmas and something that i was suppose to do for her with our one year together. Since then i decided to do no contact with her it's been 3 months since we actually last spoke to each other and her friends(that knows me) have not got in contact with her since ether. She even made a new facebook not long ago and she basically didn't add me or her friends that are friendly with me ether. I have this gut feeling that she still loves me and all that but it's like she is running away from the truth and she might have a secret facebook account that she is still around.

Please don't tell me to go find someone else, i am sick of hearing this and it's something that i don't want to do.

Does she really hate me or did she say it out of anger?

Should i continue the No contact rule till she contacts me or do something else?

Plus is there a way to get her back as well?

Thanks for reading and sorry about my grammar/punctuation i'm pretty much neutral onto that page. (will update if anything happens.)

The reason you don't want people to tell you to move on is because you know it's what you have to do.

Have you ever actually met this girl in person? If not, this is an incredible waste of time. You seem young so I'm guessing you can't afford the flight from Australia to the UK. What was the plan? Have an online relationship forever? You should move on and find a more realistic relationship.

The reason you don't want people to tell you to move on is because you know it's what you have to do.

Have you ever actually met this girl in person? If not, this is an incredible waste of time. You seem young so I'm guessing you can't afford the flight from Australia to the UK. What was the plan? Have an online relationship forever? You should move on and find a more realistic relationship.

Truth. I've nevef really understood the whole long distance relationship thing. I can understand if you meet someone and form a relationship, then circumstances move one person away, trying to keep the relationship going while there is temporary distance. I see threads quite a bit from people who are deeply in love with someone they met online and have had very limited, or no, physical contact with. They are devastated when their ldr partner finds someone in their area and wants to break up. Call me old fashioned, but I want to be close enough to a woman to see each other regularly. Try to keep your head up and once you are over this find someone local.

agreed...online LDR where the two people claim to be in a relationship, yet never met, are not real...it is a fantasy, nothing more and you don't even know the other person really...

I always wonder why people call this relationships, they are so far from it....

you know very well that you have to move on from this and find someone real and nearby

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much guys but i really don't know if i will take any of your advice yet i basically want to pick the right advice for me, but i hate to tell you most of this is that i don't believe that all ldr/online dating are fake, fantasy or it doesn't work out cause i believe that couples do get back together in those type of relationships and i don't believe once it's over you will lost him/her but i believe that people get back together in time or even years to come. But i know people have different beliefs

@Iggy5129 it isn't that i couldn't afford her to come down, we have spoke and we both agreeed on meeting each other for the first time after she graduates and we are gonna meet for the first time where i lived i would have paid for her no doubt about it and then i was gonna come down where she lived and we come down special occassions.

@newbuck80 did you also mean psyical contact with also sexual contact, if so she has never had sex and she basically has done ldr/online dating in the past like myself.

@sara-pezzini i wasn't sure if you being mean to me or trying help, but to me you did sound a bit mean, if i took it the wrong way i'm sorry hope you didn't take it the wrong way. With speaking i'm actually shy on talking to new people or even someone i like, plus i get nervous on talking i like and sometimes i feel like i'm a bothering them.

Sorry i didn't reply earlier it was because of christmas and new years.

Archived