A nice happy story to make your day!!

JA0371

Hi all! I was at work today...I work in a salon, the phone rang and it was a client asking if a certain stylist was working. I said no, and she said 'good, I need to come in today and get a cut'. I was a little confused so I took her name and appt.

The client came in, and at the time it was just her and I in the salon, so she told me that the last stylist that did her hair was Kelly. Kelly is an older woman and was recently diagnosed with Lupus. Kelly is a really sweet, hard working stylist, but because of her condition she has to be on lots of medications, some of which she can barely afford because she has no insurance. The client, also an older woman (maybe early 60's) went on to say she loved Kelly's work and really wanted to do something nice for her. For the record Kelly only did this woman's hair once. She wasn't a long term client. So she told me she is going to come in Saturday and give her $500.00 to help with her prescriptions and dr visits. I was stunned....and honestly almost made me cry. Wow....what a generous human. I asked her why she wanted to do it and her answer was...because I wanna pay it forward. So honestly...this inspires ME to do something nice for someone else.

Anyway...I cannot wait to see Kelly's face when this happens. I think we will need a box of Kleenex handy.

I will update the story hope you all liked this story. I sure did!

This is amazing! What an angel!

I had a similar story happen with me and my friend. When her husband was sick and he also had no insurance, we were at home, both going crazy at what to do, and there is this woman from our nearby church comes in (and we never went to that church or something like that, they just heard from a mutual friend that we struggle a lot) knocking on our door and she says that they will make a donation for us (turned out to be 5000 eur!!!) and they will by us food for the whole month. We were crying so hard when we heard that! We were speechless.

I am so glad there are people like that in this world, and I genuinely believe that every person is kind to begin with. Helping others unconditionally is the best feeling ever.

This is amazing! What an angel!

I had a similar story happen with me and my friend. When her husband was sick and he also had no insurance, we were at home, both going crazy at what to do, and there is this woman from our nearby church comes in (and we never went to that church or something like that, they just heard from a mutual friend that we struggle a lot) knocking on our door and she says that they will make a donation for us (turned out to be 5000 eur!!!) and they will by us food for the whole month. We were crying so hard when we heard that! We were speechless.

I am so glad there are people like that in this world, and I genuinely believe that every person is kind to begin with. Helping others unconditionally is the best feeling ever.

oh ...*sob* just wonderful

Archived