To all the broken hearts out there.. Some hope for the future

I don't know who you are or what your relationship was like.. If the person was the one for you or if they are only simple a lesson along the way.

I have been coping I guess so I read a few stories here and there and reply to some. I notice that many people don't believe of the concept of "the one" or "meant to be" and that's okay. It is essentially your right to believe what you want.

But to all the believers, my sister shared a beautiful story of a man and woman who got married and years later when the wife opened up her baby album, she noticed a particular picture. This picture was taken in Disneyland when she was very young and right behind her, was her husband in a stroller. They didn't know each other at all but crossed paths that day.

Years later they met and married. This have me hope that the one is out there for all of us. (Whether it's an ex or someone new) no relationship is too broken to be healed if both want that. No new relationship is "not good enough".. We will find happiness and look back on this cite and smile that we found what we were looking for!

Very sweet story. I'm sure i read that in a newspaper not too long ago.

My current boyfriend was somebody i thought i'd never met before, but we later came to find out that we had been in each others class at college as teenagers over 12 years ago. Neither of us recognized the other one, but hey ho. Small world

I heard this story from a friend who has a friend with clinical depression. The guy broke up with her. He blamed her that he flunked his law board exam because of her. Eventually she found a new guy who is a doctor and that they are very happy now. Her ex still hasn't passed the next board exam. My friend told me that there really is a better guy out there who will come at the right time. Don't lose hope

I feel quite disillusioned when I hear these things.... Am I a cynic or a realist? I'd prefer if I could just suspend my disbelief....

I fell for this adorable girl in grade 2, her name was Christine - our teacher would call us out and make fun of us for being a couple, rather embarrassing at that age. She moved cities and I was kind of bumbed out. I saw her again some 10 years later in college and we reminisced, she was 3 inches taller than me and i still adored her, but it was never meant to be. The end

Archived