he texted me "Mwahh" and then said he wasn't flirting... I'm confused!!

wai

Me and this guy has been talking for about a month now. We've never met outside because he lives in a different city but we facetime sometime. so we're chatting on facebook. He said "Mwahhh". I was a little shocked and didn't know what to say. So I didn't reply for about 3 minutes then he sent me another message saying... he wrote that cuz he was happy it's his last day of school. He wasn't flirting with me. I'm confused!

Me and this guy has been talking for about a month now. We've never met outside because he lives in a different city but we facetime sometime. so we're chatting on facebook. He said "Mwahhh". I was a little shocked and didn't know what to say. So I didn't reply for about 3 minutes then he sent me another message saying... he wrote that cuz he was happy it's his last day of school. He wasn't flirting with me. I'm confused!

He said that because he felt vulnerable during the time he sent the "mwahhh". those three minutes prolly felt like eternity to him if he was awaiting your reaction. Try reciprocating the mwah and follow up with , "I'm happy it's your last day of school, and I AM flirting with YOU

He said that because he felt vulnerable during the time he sent the "mwahhh". those three minutes prolly felt like eternity to him if he was awaiting your reaction. Try reciprocating the mwah and follow up with , "I'm happy it's your last day of school, and I AM flirting with YOU

I said.. it wasn't meant for me instead. I'm scared too.

Good for you, it's not very lady like to start making out with guys you've never met! Leave the mwahs for in person meetups!

Lol, yeah! I sign all my letters to professors with Muahhhhhh!

Lol!

Ya, i would say thats flirting. But then again i do text muah to women i have no interest in either. Like when my friend helps me, i would text her muuuauaaaaaaah thank you! But, she is like my sister. And i send muahs to women i sort of like, but not enough that i would actually ask out.

Good for you, it's not very lady like to start making out with guys you've never met! Leave the mwahs for in person meetups!

i said mwahh before i leave work cuz the other poster said i should reciprocate. Now i feel guilty.

Lol!

Ya, i would say thats flirting. But then again i do text muah to women i have no interest in either. Like when my friend helps me, i would text her muuuauaaaaaaah thank you! But, she is like my sister. And i send muahs to women i sort of like, but not enough that i would actually ask out.

I woudlnt go out with him until i met him either. Ah!! This is driving me nuts now. I should have just stopped there but i sent him a message back before i left work.

I woudlnt go out with him until i met him either. Ah!! This is driving me nuts now. I should have just stopped there but i sent him a message back before i left work.

It's fine!!! You haven't met and it's just an internet friend right now. Don't be so worried about it! Plus I was giving you a hard time!

Everything will be fine muaah!

Wait why do you feel guilty? what happened?

I listened to your advice and tried to reciprocate. I always have a hard time letting my walls down when it comes to guys I like and I struggle with it. I read some articles online too. The message I got from those was to mirror his actions, if I'm not sure what to do and don't know how he feels about me. I felt great after I texted him like you said, then I saw this other comment about how i made the right decision by not saying the same thing back to him. That's when i start to hit my head against the wall. lol... I am that much insecure. too scared to make the wrong move.

I listened to your advice and tried to reciprocate. I always have a hard time letting my walls down when it comes to guys I like and I struggle with it. I read some articles online too. The message I got from those was to mirror his actions, if I'm not sure what to do and don't know how he feels about me. I felt great after I texted him like you said, then I saw this other comment about how i made the right decision by not saying the same thing back to him. That's when i start to hit my head against the wall. lol... I am that much insecure. too scared to make the wrong move.

Don't be scared to make the wrong move! I think it was the right thing to do if you like him like that because if he reacts positively than things will become more relaxed for you, and if not...then now you know he isn't interested and you can move on with your life and find another guy a bit more wise.

Hope you get what you're searching for, and don't beat yourself up over such petty things like texting kisses. Life is grand, and you should focus your energy on appreciating that. love will find you eventually, so long as you don't attempt to defy the laws of attraction.

Archived