Is he confused?

lea2503

So me and my ex had a conversation last night after no contact, he has a girlfriend.

He kept saying to me 'I've heard you've got someone else now'

I said 'I'm happy as I am at the moment, I don't need to have someone else

His reply was 'hmmm

So I said to him 'would it matter if I did have someone? You have someone else now'

To which he replied 'I don't know

Helppppp!?

Stop talking to him. He called to tell you about his gf, and hoped you had one...to relieve his guilt.

And you telling him you are happy as you are --- he does not understand that because he is using someone to get over you.

NO CONTACT. Unless you want to help him get a xmas present for her.

Go back to NC. Until and unless he breaks up with current girlfriend and asks for you back anything he says is moot point, even "I miss you" or "I really love you" or "I'd leave her, but..." (fill in one of 5 million other excuses/verbal insincerities for why they're with her and not you) protests.

You need to go full NC, move him squarely out of your life, and realize that him fishing for ego boosts or being unhappy that he won't be the object of your affections any longer does not translate into he wants you back. Nothing does except for the words "I am free and I want you back" and they really have to be free and broken up for that to even count. Alot of times it can also be about the dumper suddenly realizing they may be able to have two people on the line and/or get sex from, rather than one. Sorry, but I've seen that one done too many times and yes by women as well as men. If you have any feelings at all for this guy lef go NC, it's none of his business who you do or don't date remember? He is with someone else and talk is, as they say, cheap. And not always the truth or sincere.

It's a situation where he doesn't want me, but wants no one else to have me either.

I love him to death so I think back to no contact it is.

We agreed earlier that talking isn't right as we can't be just friends so no contact starts again from today!

Archived