Im so pissed off

smiley

Well a while back i had posted that me and a friend had crossed after after knowing each other for close to two years. We had dated and her father passed away and just disappeared. I had found out she was with her ex that she dated for six years after me but the story gets better. We had been friends and good friends for over a year and a half, yesterday i found out i never knew who this girl was even when i was her friend she lied to me. Yesterday i went out with an old friend i knew from k-8th grade, we lost touch re connected on facebook and started chatting. This girl told me she always had a crush on me and i called her and we met for a drink last night. What she told me was like HOLY SHT! As we started chatting and asking what is going on in each others life she told me she got divorced in 2009, her husband hat cheated on her with an old HS flame. Little did i know that flame was the same girl i was friends with and dated.... She told me what had taken place and im in shock, told me they are still together and have been since 2009 with one breakup. I was looking at this girl and like your story doesnt make sense and she told me go on facebook and look she is friends with both of my children and look the answers are there. After looking SHE WAS RIGHT, she was friends with the children and posting on their status updates as tho she was their mother, things like stir the sauce, also things like i hope me and X werent like that as HS lovers and look where we are today together again and in love again.

My anger is not only was she with the ex of 6 years she was with this guy also and i believe me at same time. I feel like blowing her out and telling all what a liar she really is and a . Why did she ruin our friendship by initiating this relationship as i was standoffish for over a year, why lie and now its snow balling that this girl is a . How was i this stupid as she never even mention this HS love to me ever. She had so many others things with ex husband ex bf and a married guy from a bar now this ex HS love that looks like he was the one she was hiding and was serious with. The more i find out the more i have to soul search why i was attracted to this type of person.

DO YOU THINK IM WRONG IF I JUST BLOW HER UP AND TELL ALL WHAT SHE IS ABOUT? I dont care about being with her and i dont want to be friends with her either after finding all of this out but im angry she treated me like this. Evil, cold, despicable. I had no problem and been a while since we have spoke but im very angry right now she is such a liar...

Nope don't do that. Your relationship ended years ago. You've moved on, she's moved on. You aren't friends now. I understand this is information that is new to you but it's not worth it. Thank your lucky stars you don't have to be with this liar.

Archived