Thinking of Calling Tomorrow

redhotchilipepper

Met a girl on Saturday and got her number. We danced and kissed. Hit it off really well. I texted her on Sunday telling her I had a great time and she said the same. I told her I wanted to see her again and explore the city. She said it sounded like a great idea. I figured it was better to wait until mid week to call her and set up a Friday night date rather than looking desperate and trying to set it up on Sunday. In the text I told her I would call sometime in the week.

Do you think that is a good idea? I don't want to screw this up lol

Well....you really should have called her today, but at least don't go beyond tomorrow or she'll think she is an afterthought for you. Don't play "Mr. I'mtoocoolforyou" games because chances are that you are not the only guy calling and asking her out. Generally speaking my weekend date time would be booked solid by early Wed. afternoon/evening. So guys who play it too cool would get the "Sorry, but I have other plans" for a response.

Basically, if a girl likes you, then she wants to hear from you. If she doesn't hear from you promptly enough, she'll just conclude that you are not that into her or that you only called her finally because your plans A and B fell through. You don't need to blow up her phone all day long, but reasonably prompt contact will be liked by most women when they are into you and it sounds like she liked you.

Archived