I just dont know

kaybay8087

Im so confused back in may I found out my boyfriend of 8 years had been talking to another girl from work since march. I was devasted since then our road has been bumpy. Were trying to get through this but ot hurts because I dont think he ever really ended it. I still see pics of them online. They do still work together and im fixing to be working there as well. He is ok with me working there but I hurt. I dont know what to do I try to get past this but I can never get the truth out of him. The only way I know whats going on or what has happened is my social media accounts. Its all over hers and I feel dumb. I dont know if I should try to wotk this out for my family because I love my family. But its killing me to what do I do when im so torn and confused. I know what I should do but how do I get over him when he is always on my mind. Bare in mind whole he is with her he is always trying to work us out. But denies her. How do I find out the truth?

I dont know if I should try to wotk this out for my family because I love my family.

What does your family have to do with this and why would you stay with a cheater to make your family happy???? Also if you can find a job elsewhere I would suggest you do, it will be awful otherwise. And you alreayd know the truth, because it's all over her social media accounts. That's the truth, it hurts, and if the trust is gone and you're having to look at other people's Facebook to find out what he's up to it's already over. Just get out now.

What do you mean how do you find out the truth? The truth is right in front of your eyes. He is having an affair. You are in denial and you need to snap out of it. Grow a backbone and have some self respect. A stronger woman would have thrown him out the door 6 months ago and would already be moving on with her life. Shake yourself and take some action!

Archived