Talk to my ex??

We're broken up for over a month, 28 days nc.

I think i may have mild depression because of it. I had massive hair loss, wasnt able to sleep and eat for weeks. Couldnt move and function, was angry at everybody.

Right now, im doing much better, im eating and sleeping longer, can now go out and function and no more hair loss. However i am still angry. I have anger outburst, my mom and brother is affected by it.

Ive been trying really hard to calm down, sometimes i manage, sometimes i explode. Ive been taking vitamin b and st john's wort cause i heard it helps with depression.

I just want to get to the bottom of this anger. I feel that i need to talk to my ex, just to clear somethings. Maybe that will fix my anger? There is deep problem within that's causing my crazy moments. I desperately want to fix this. I feel like a despicable human because of it. I did a terrible mistake to my brother.

Do you think talking to my ex will help fix whatever internal issues i have? I dont even know what to say to him. But im desperate for a cure.

You said you're doing better, talking to him will just set you back. I know it's tempting but don't do it! It's not worth sending you into upheaval again. You're making progress! Also, figure out how to stop taking it out on your family. Write in a journal to let out your anger, exercise, talk to friends, vent to yourself in your room, whatever it takes and whatever works for you. Best wishes.

I went thru this angry stage (even sometimes have angry outbursts still, but they've dwindled significantly) and talking to him won't solve anything. Just allow yourself to go thru these feelings that you're currently having, focus on you in a more positive way (yoga really helped me), and let time pass.

Do not contact him! Contacting him will not change anything especially if you call him while you are angry. What do you hope to accomplish by venting your anger at him ? If you are seeking closure.. you will never get it. Contacting him at this point will only cause an argument and it will not end well. Stay strong. One day at a time.

Archived