Three dreams, three nights and one guy.

curlywurly 16

I have been having dreams about this guy which I have mentioned before, but I have asked people at college and on here what to do and people have said that I need to talk to him, how? I have had three dreams over the past three weeks that I can remember and its been on every Friday. There might of been other dreams but I can't remember, I think its because I see him every Friday and thats when I think about him the most which triggers my dreams. I have spoken to him a few times, the first occasion was when I first joined the band and he was giving encouraging advise, the second was when I asked him to do a survey and answer my questions and the third was when he playfully accused me for breaking something.(teasing me to get my attention) I'm not sure what to do next apparently my unconscious mind is telling me to talk to him but I don't know how, help me please.

Personally I wouldn't take the dream seriously. I have had dreams about people that in real life I would never be attracted to. First advice on what NOT to say: "I had a dream about you"...that is just creepy.

Try finding a common ground...what is that common ground? Is it music? School? Art? Clothes? Current events? Find this common ground and comment on something that you think he would find interesting...

Archived