Penis Rings

Goodfellas

Hello again,

My new... whatever we're labelled... had two curious requests this weekend.

1) "Could you find my g-spot and work it; I've never orgasmed from penetration and would love to come with you"; and

2) "I was searching for a new vibrator and came accross vibrating *ock rings. I'd love to come with you inside me and I think this may be the way as it'll stimulate my clit..."

Now, her first request is fine by me. The second one, I had to ask further about. I told her I was willing to try to the penis rings but NOT if it's because I don't satisfy her. She assured me she stumbled upon them while searching for a new toy and that I do satisfy her, she's just very eager to orgasm while I'm in her as she never has in her life.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of "toys" as I feel like it's cheating, but I'm very intrigued. After I got over the initial sting (as I thought it was her way of wanting me to "be better" or bigger since I've never been too confident in my girth) I want to give it a shot.

I'm curious if anyone here has stories — horror or success — about (vibrating) *ock rings, or just general thoughts on them. Do you and your partner have a satisfying sex life and still use toys? Any words of wisdom for a rookie ringer haha.

Cheers

I have never had the "pleasure" of using vibrating rings, but I do have a few toys that have been brought into the bedroom.

If you are using the toys on her, and turning her on, and enjoy seeing her have that pleasure I don't see how that is "cheating".

Most of the guys I have slept with see it like this as well, and are only too happy to join in once I bring out my "bag of tricks"....but each to his own, if you don't want to include them, then don't.

Some women just can't cum from penetration , only from clitoral stimulation , so if you are wearing a ring she can rub her clit against it while you are inside her to get double

the pleasure . For you ..well the men will have to tell you what the ring feels like

Don't get a paranoid on because she wants to bring toys into the bedroom , she has a healthy, honest and open attitude and clearly wants to get all she can from sex with you ...some men would give anything to have this hahaha honest .

It is not in any way shape or form an insult to you as a man or as a lover.

Never used a ring but I would definitely be up for it.

Don't ever feel threatened by toys. They are great for stimulation but are completely different from the sensation of being close to another living, breathing human being. They are just used for fun and exploration and no healthy person would ever enjoy the company of a toy over a significant other.

I cannot cum by myself or with a man alone. I need a vibrator to finish. But, I would always choose being with a guy over finishing. Every time.

Don't get a paranoid on because she wants to bring toys into the bedroom , she has a healthy, honest and open attitude and clearly wants to get all she can from sex with you ...some men would give anything to have this hahaha honest .

Absolutely

Thirded !!!! - enjoy the ride dont just stand at the gate in wonder

So far, from what I've gathered here and from a private message, *ock rings seem like the way to go. Also:

- They're fun and explorative

- No shame to man or his performance, merely another way to enjoy sex

- I should be grateful she is open and sexually healthy (which I am, especially after experiencing some bores)

- Skin-on-skin, human contact trumps a toy regardless of results

Great discussion, keep it coming, thanks everyone!

They are very effective, in my experience.

Depends on the person though. Some women just prefer clitoral stimulation, and proper stimulation can be difficult durring penetration.

If anything a ring, and also a vibrator can help her learn to orgasm during penetration so perhaps someday you no longer need use the ring. It's no comment on your penis, rather her body is not used to orgasming in that way.

Toys for the bedroom are just that, toys. It's a way to play together and experiment with other ways to satisfy and enjoy each other. You are a lucky guy that you have a woman who's so open about trying new things and wanting to enjoy herself with you. I say go with it, relax and have fun. I'll have to check out that *ock ring.

Toys are a great way to spice it up! And lucky you she does that with you now, she is willing to experiment and try something new. And women have different ways to reach orgasm and to be stimulated, so don't get scared or paranoid! If there is something you feel uncomfortable to do - just talk with her, your relationship seems to be a sincere one, where people talk with each other about stuff. Good luck exploring!!!

Sorry got here late. I wouldn't recommend one. Me and my bf tried it and it was irritating. Too much friction from the steel. It was uncomfortable, kinda hurt and did not result in an orgasm.

Your girl is asking for a lot and I wonder if her expectations are realistic. I hope she understands that it could take 6 months or more to master the g-spot. It takes patience, consistency and some initial discomfort before getting that big O.

Of course it may work the first time you try but that is highly unlikely. Most women need to be trained to have a different type of orgasm. They need to be Introduced slowly and allow time for her body to get used to the different sensation. It can be uncomfortable as it gives a sensation of needing to go to the toilet and this feeling can interfere and ruin her orgasm the first 50 or so times...

I didn't have a g-spot orgasm until after he had given up trying.. then it happened when we least expected it and ever since..

As for her cuming during penetration-that is something you need to practice together and figure out what works/what doesn't. Its really trial and error. Some people say "well many women struggle to orgasm during sex" as if that makes it okay not to try lol..

ALL women are more than capable of having an orgasm this way. Its just a matter of learning what is effective which again takes time, patience and consistency. Her on top is usually the most successful as she can control the pace/pressure and its easy to have direct contact with her clit but most women crave an orgasm with him on top which is easy once you figure it out.. direct contact with her clit is necessary so the closer you can get the better. Try putting your hands on her hips and pulling her upwards. If you cant do that then place 2 or 3 pillows under her hips..

also putting her legs over your shoulders can help too.

There is nothing wrong with toys. They can be fun and a great way to spice things up but I would recommend them AFTER you have mastered her body and are confident you know exactly what she likes.. otherwise those toys could replace you at some point

good luck

shelty24 - Thanks for providing the other side of the topic. I wouldn't use metal rings — silicone only — and if that happens then it's definitely a failed experiment and won't be happening again. Also, she is fairly realistic, but extremely curious as she really wants to experience an orgasm while being penetrated. I'm eager to try the pillow prop under her hips as she's not a fan of being fingered. I'll probably locate her g-spot with the "come hither" motion, then once identified I'll work it through sex... hopefully. It's a grey area as sometimes it may appear like a g-spot orgasm because it's occurring during sex, but it could be a clitoral O if it's being rubbed during penetration. Unless, of course, they have distinct results.

tiredofvampires - I rarely shy away from experimentation, especially if the subject is broached by my partner as I'm sure it'll turn them on just by trying it. I haven't asked but I'm certain she has never g-sport orgasm'd in any way, shape or form. I'm also not sure if she's attempted to locate it, but I'm revved up now and I'll definitely be searching this weekend haha.

I personally don't like anything that vibrates down there. I find to be too rough. My boyfriend tried a ring like that and didn't like it either. What prefer just sex. That being said, some women love it. If she wants it, try it. They are cheap and easy to use. It has nothing to do with your penis. It's all about a different sort of sensation.

I also second TOVs point. She should try finding the g spot herself. I found mine years ago. You have a much better understanding of your body and what makes you tick if you experiment yourself. Then you can direct a partner to better please you.

Thanks for the honest feedback, Fudgie. My main concern is we'll get "addicted" to them and never resort to just sex again. Oh, and, she's not shy about "directing a partner" to better please her. She's outspoken and I've applied her advice(s) with great results. You both make great points, however, in that she should explore first. I'll be sure to ask if she's found it herself before I go searching for the promised land.

It is worth noting that too much vibration can desensitize both of you. It's just like those guys who use a death grip when they masturbate for years and become so used to that that they don't find vagina tight enough. However, doing it some won't hurt you. I would just be careful not to use it for too long and maybe not for the entire time of intercourse. Switch it up. Switching things up makes for a good orgasm anyway.

Yeah, Fudgie, I don't like the sensation of vibration down there either. It's an artificial intensity that is highly uncomfortable, but obviously, that's a very personal thing. I've heard very few women share that reaction.

So I don't have any experience with a c-ring, but there are some things, OP, you should be aware of as a wearer. Because one of its main uses is to trap blood in the penis for extended erections (as an aid for erectile dysfunction), if you leave it on too long, medical problems can ensue. If you feel any tightness, constriction, discomfort or pain of any kind, take it off pronto. Don't wear it for over half an hour and don't fall asleep with it on. You'll probably get these precautions in whatever manual comes with the toy, but I'm just throwing it out there in case. I don't know but for some reason, the idea just makes me nervous and since I don't have testicles, I wouldn't know how this works, but I have a hard time imagining vibrations feeling good on such delicate parts.

I also am not sure how she'd be hoping for a g-spot orgasm with a device that is entirely external. For the most part, direct contact with the g-spot is what produces a g-spot orgasm.

It's good you said she's realistic, OP, because from this and other threads I've noticed of yours, your partner is very concerned about getting a g-spot orgasm, and it's a little-known fact that there is still, decades later, controversy about how prevalent the g-spot is. It's not a distinct organ/structure like the clitoris, and in fact is more like the "underground" extension of the clitoris (I see it as like the "roots"). It also is integrated with the tissue around the urethra, or urethral "sponge", aka the Skene's glands, which act like the female prostate (and cause squirting). So these are engorged with arousal as erectile tissue, but the sensitivity felt in the vagina varies a lot from woman to woman, and a pelvic physical therapist once told me that some women don't even have a g-spot, or the tissue that swells in the vagina is a lot thinner. So for them, they have less sensitivity in the vagina itself. Which would explain why some women just don't orgasm that way. And that would be why trying to find the holy grail may eventually prove to be frustrating and disappointing, as if you've failed in some way.

That's one reason I suggested you and she try to find it manually first. She should try to find a pleasurable spot, when aroused, in that area with the come hither stroking motion (to the touch, the tissue feels like a wrinkly prune, that helps you locate it). It may be hard to feel anything special happening, in which case that may be information about how prominent hers is. Or, she may feel it more distinctly if coupled with clitoral stimulation. So first, she should get to know her own body and what she can touch/feel, and then you can try to locate it, and try the finger penetration (gently, if she doesn't like fingering) with oral, and see if that doesn't produce a heightened sensation for her. I think it's extremely hard to have a g-spot orgasm from penetration if it doesn't come easily (no pun intended) and you don't even know how to produce one or know that your have a g-spot that's sensitive enough using manual exploration. A finger is a lot more dextrous than a penis. Graduate up to replicating the sensation with the penis, if she gets there using fingers, or fingers + mouth, starting with just locating it manually (but make sure she's very aroused). (Another good position for hitting the spot during sex is her lying on her stomach [you can put a small pillow under her hips, or just try flat] with legs slightly apart and you lying on top of her -- your penis points directly at that area of the vagina when you enter.)

Main thing is that she doesn't feel gyped if she's not finding it or it's not happening, because not all women are built the same with sensitivity in this area (and maybe she's not aware of this); and for you to not take any of this personally or as a reflection on your penis.

It is worth noting that too much vibration can desensitize both of you. It's just like those guys who use a death grip when they masturbate for years and become so used to that that they don't find vagina tight enough. However, doing it some won't hurt you. I would just be careful not to use it for too long and maybe not for the entire time of intercourse. Switch it up. Switching things up makes for a good orgasm anyway.

I've actually become more sensitive since using vibrators.

Archived