Confused Frog!! " Need Help"

confused frog

Hi All,

I never have never posted or expressed my problems on an online forum but reading some other threads, you all seem to know what your talking about. Please excuse my horrible writting skills...

I met a man through a bunch of common friend a few months ago, im 25 and he is 32. My younger sister was also at this gathering and was introduced to him. We both thought he was a nice person and all. He added us on FB and started to contact both of us, which we never knew about after ages.

He used to talk to my sister all the time, day in and day out.. he would call her at midnight before he sleeps etc. He used to sms me and talk to me during the day as well. He broke to us recently he is moving back to home " texas". I started to really like this and told my sister who told me she was in touch with him but did not see anything happening between her and him. They were just good friends. I intially thought i should just be practical and get over this guy as he is leaving soon.

the whole complication started at his farewell. I attended with no intention of telling him anything but just have a good time.

He was drunk, i was drunk and so was my sister. He was holding her and they had this moment.. nothing happened. I dont know where i go this random thought but i went and seperated them and put my hand around his neck, gave him a peck and said " i really really like you- please dont go.. i thought u liked my sister" he just shook his head and said No plus His jaw just hit the ground. He turned around and said "we need to have this conversation when you and i are sober." The whole night there were moments where i had my hands around his neck and he didnt say anything. After a little while he went up to my sister and said " This is soo f***, why didnt you tell me your sister liked me and she knows that we talk everynight. I dont want drama before i leave". He started to avoid her the whole night but was acting really normal with me. He asked people where i was and kept looking around for me. His bestfriend was trying to chat my sister up and they were getting close during the night.

The next day we all went out again and at the beginning he was very normal with me and then started to avoid me a little and i could see him getting uncomfortable with getting close to him. He was running away from my sister and me everytime we came into to the group to dance. His best friend came up to me and said " I know you like this guy but let it go.. he already has someone he is talking too". Our mutual friend who was very drunk whispers in my ears 5 mins later.. " He does like you.. dont listen to his bestie.. he asked about 6 times today but there is a time and place for everthing". I got all excited but when i noticed his behaviour just didnt seem right.

the next day i msgd him and he was all normal with me and i apologised for creating any uncomfortable/awkard situations and he seems okay but he is acting like a complete loser with my sister and accusing her of causing drama, and that he nevers wants to talk to her in his life. and asked pretty derrogatory questions.. like "What do you want from me.. do you need anything.. is that why your being persistent".

We were meant to catchup to talk it out but he hasnt really brought it up and keeps saying he is very busy. In the immature texts he has been sending to my sister, he wrote " if and when i catch up with your sister to talk about certain things.. i will give you back your beads" etc

Im confused... If this guy likes me or not, or why is he soo angry with my sister. Did i screw up their relationship.. sorry i just need some clarity around pathetic situation.

I really appreciate you guys taking the time out to help me.

He shouldn't be sending any nasty texts to anyone. He is acting like an ill tempered loser. I don't know how you can be interested in a guy who is showing you his colors so easily by being nasty to your sister. He will turn that "lovely" personality on you too, if you are foolish enough to continue with this mess. Just a matter of time.

I would just drop him. I've learned a long time ago to avoid guys like that. If you decide to meet up with him, you can always ask for your own curiosity's sake, but seriously, what would justify his behavior? Nothing. The way he is handling things is showing his colors and that's all you really need to know.

He could be a player, who is "nice" to girls to keep them interested & then he can have his pick of which one he wants to sleep with, then moves onto the next.

In all honesty, if some guy treated my Sister this badly I would have blocked & deleted his number instantly.

Important things to note about someone: if they're nasty or mean to your siblings for little/no/really weird reasons then they aren't someone you want in your life period. He has no call to be upset with your sister or you and it's just going to create bad energy all the way around if you both stay in contact with him. Let him go be weird elsewhere I say.

Also it's quite likely he has a string of girls he's "nice" to and then as he decides he's done with one he suddenly turns nasty to that one. I've seen that sort of strange behavior from players, it's sort of a "you're of no use to me now, so I can be as mean to you as I want since I have someone else lined up now hahaha." That's kind of what I get from your description. He's nice to you right now, but that'll change when the next girl comes along and he decides you are no longer needed.

Archived