Need some help with NC ..

Hey everyone.

It's Been a really rough periode for me.

My ex dumped me 2 and a half months ago. After that everything went on just as in our relationship. We did cute stuff, went for a drink, even had sex.

I couldn't do this anymore, she had sex with another ex and I had some pictures from her on a party kissing with another dude. A lot of my friends told me I should delete her from everything. She was just playing with me they said. So I did this, I tried no contact like 3 times now, and everytime I failed in the first week.

Well I called her the 5th of december. We had some really nice days before that. We had a lot of fun but I could not do this anymore. I told her that I love her a lot and I only want her to contact me if she wants to give it another try. She asked me "So I can only contact you if I want you back? I don't want that. This is not what I want but allright I'll block you, for you because I love you"

It's been 4 days ago since the last time I had contact with her. I saw her this morning on her bike, it killed me to see her. A friend of me even told me he saw her yesterday with another guy kissing.

It's hard to stick to no contact, I am healing a little bit. But sleeping is almost impossible, and with every sound I hear I hope it's her on my door..

I really would love to get some advice..

Sorry for my bad English, I am from Holland.

Jimbo - I know what you are going through. My ex had me confused at first too. Right after she dumped me, she fed me one liners like "I'm not necessarily closing the door on us for the future," "I don't know how I'll feel in a few months" and the clincher...wait for it..."I LOVE YOU!" What a batsh#t crazy girl...

Anywho, I digress. If I hadn't kept NC and tried to be her friend...I do not think I'd be as healed as I am. Someone once pointed out a saying to me..."You can never be her friend, because you love her too much to start liking her." And it really hit home with me. My ex wanted to be friends too, and I even convinced her to do the FWB thing...but I ultimately decided I needed a clean break. I honestly doubt that I will ever talk to her again, or even have the desire to.

I know it's hard, especially around the holidays. This all happened during the holidays last year, and it ruined everything. Do anything you need to take your mind off things...what got me through at times was just telling myself "no matter what, I'm not giving that b#%tch the satisfaction, I WILL stay strong and keep NC."

You can do it!!!!

I perfectly understand what you're feeling but pls start to do NC now , you're stronger than this.

you can do it.. It's not easy but it will surely be a thousand times better once you reach the recovery stage ...

You don't deserve to betreated like this and you know that ... It will get better soon.. just walk away from anything that don't deserve you anymore and that includes your ex.

Take care

That last sentence. No she did not. Or she would not treat you this way!! You love her, can you imagine doing this to her? Ofcourse not. Because your love is sincere, her dumping you and next saying I love you is very, very confusing, painful, and is basically just her trying to keep that attention from you. Stop giving it to her when she obviously does not deserve it. I know it's hard, i'm currently doing the NC thing too. But you HAVE to realize no one who truly loves you would treat you this way!! She is either very immature or not much good of a person. Stick to NC..

That last sentence. No she did not. Or she would not treat you this way!! You love her, can you imagine doing this to her? Ofcourse not. Because your love is sincere, her dumping you and next saying I love you is very, very confusing, painful, and is basically just her trying to keep that attention from you. Stop giving it to her when she obviously does not deserve it. I know it's hard, i'm currently doing the NC thing too. But you HAVE to realize no one who truly loves you would treat you this way!! She is either very immature or not much good of a person. Stick to NC..

Thanks, trying my best. It's hard but I don't plan on contacting her at all. I don't need her to be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 14 today, 3 days ago a friend of her told me that my ex is in a new relationship. She is in a relationship with a guy who she met on instagram. He lives 3 hours away, and they've met 2 times.........

He is really handsome, but how on earth did she go from 1 week of no contact in to another relationship.. ????

That sucks. I feel ya. If she's in a new relationship this fast, she's either dealing with things her own way which is jumping in a rebound or she already moved on which is fast. I hope you can do the same and truly forget about this girl (and I hope the same goes for me and all other dumpees on this forum).

That sucks. I feel ya. If she's in a new relationship this fast, she's either dealing with things her own way which is jumping in a rebound or she already moved on which is fast. I hope you can do the same and truly forget about this girl (and I hope the same goes for me and all other dumpees on this forum).

I like to believe that she is just in a rebound relationship ... But I think she moved on.

Archived