I need to get my ex back fast

MarissaBarbie

I love my ex more than anything. Alot has been happening and he keeps telling me he cares about me but needs his space and doesn't want this right now. He send naked pictures to a girl we know and keeps hitting in many girls and I can get over that. I love him. I have one last chance. I have two weeks before I have to move out and I truly need someone to help me with what I can do to fix this. I need to fix it he is my soul mate I know he loves me and won't admit it for whatever reason but. Once I leave I'm gone cause my family doesn't love around here. I really need good soild advice on what I can do to make this better and fast. Please anyone. Help give me hope an advice I've been crying for like 30 hours pretty much.

What makes you think you have one more chance? I'm presuming he knows once you're gone, you're gone since he knows where your family lives and that you're moving out.

He doesn't want this right now, as he said. You can only respect that.

If he were your soul mate you wouldn't have to try so hard.

Sorry.

There is nothing to fix. HE told you that he needs space right now, is sending naked pictures of himself to other girls, and he is constantly hitting on girls, that is what he wants. How can you say you have one last chance? I don't see it. Or do you feel you must make one last desperate plea to him before you move out? Personally I don't think there is anything you can do or say to get him to change his mind about the two of you. Hold onto whatever little dignity you have left and walk out with your head held high and forget about him. "Soulmates" don't need space and definitely do not send naked pictures to other women.

Go no contact, like i miss my ex so much and feel like i REALLY REALLY want her, but like at least now i can see her without the feeling that i'm going to cry....

And the "soulmate" part, i honestly don't believe in soulmate or the one, there are many ones. Like that's what i tell myself everyday, she isn't the first girl i liked and sure as hell won't be the last

You guys seem right but I really want advice on something I maybe able to do I feel like there is alot left. He still helps me we live together. We argue but not much but when we do it's ugly and everything happens when he drinks. I want to fix it

Sweetie, no matter how many threads you start, the answer will be the same.

You can't fix something that is unfixable. I will reitereate what I said in your other thread ...

He has been emotionless towards you for weeks. He has been sending "sick" texts to other girls. What makes you think you can fix this in 12 hours? Whatever you "fix" will only be superficial anyway and the pattern will repeat itself.

Why would you want to marry someone who texts other women in this way? You should want better for yourself.

This guy does not love you. He would NOT be sending other girls naked pictures of himself or hitting on them. By your own admission he doesn't even tell you he loves you. Now he has told you he doesn't want "this right now".

Why on earth would you be OK that he has hit on many girls? Does that not bother you? Do you not realise that if you were to get back together, it would continue.

We aren't miracle workers. We can't help to fix this. There is nothing here to fix and, really, you are trying to fix the wrong thing anyway. You need to fix yourself. You should want better than this for yourself.

But it's hard we are together all the time act together. Like we did christmas shopping together live together I moved here to be with him. It's like there has to be a reason why he doesn't really make me leave but why can no one say stuff I could really do to fix it. I just don't understand that. Like he bought me my car and takes decent care of me there has to be some love there it can't be all lost. I can't believe that. He is depressed I know that but ugh.

And yeah he used to be fine with out her girls and now I can't win.

I just want positive you could try this advice

Sorry but you have come to the wrong place if you think we are going to give you a load of waffle that is NOT going to work anyway.

A lot of people stumble accross eNA whislt searching for ways in which they can get their ex back and they initially think they will get that advice from here. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on which way you look at it) the advice you get here is much more real than that and even though you might not see that as very helpful right now, it is most certainly helpful in the long run.

There are plenty of books out there that you can buy or download (at a cost) that will go into long drawn out details on how to get your ex back and that if you follow this set of rules or that set of rules you are GUARANTEED to get your ex back but, firstly, there are NO GUARANTEES that you can get your ex back because they are overlooking one MAJOR factor (in fact the ONLY factor) and that is what your ex actually wants. If an ex is happy without you then nothing is going to change that. Some relationships are not built to last. It is as simple as that. If it were guaranteed that EVERY ex-couple would get back together no-one would move on beyond their first love! That is a ridiculous notion. Plenty of people have faced heartbreak and got through it because they have HAD to.

Secondly, what they are spending pages and pages and pages telling you is basically common sense .... to give your ex the the time and space to miss you and the impression that you are moving on and are happy with your life. Well, that actually isn't bad advice because if ANYTHING is going to work then THAT will ... BUT .... it is still not a guarantee. And what you should really be doing whilst giving your ex this time and space is to focus on REALLY moving on and not just pretending in order to get your ex back - because the chances are you won't. Focusing on oneself does NOT stop them coming back if that is what is destined to be.

However ..... a situation like yours? No-one in their right mind would advise you to go back to a guy like this because you would be in for a lifetime of misery while he continued to lie and cheat on you - whether that be emotional or physical.

It is also obvious that you would allow it to continue or to at least turn a blind eye to it. So the issue that most of us are seeing here is not in relation to you getting this guy back but why on earth would anyone want so little for themselves?

At the moment you are asking for the impossible. This isn't just about what YOU want, it is about what HE wants too and, as hard as it is for you to face, that isn't YOU .... and you can't force someone to change their minds or to be with you if that isn't what they want.

You want something to fix the pain NOW. I realise that. We would all like that but we can all see that what you really need is much more than that. You need to fix yourself so that you can eventually realise your truth self worth and want much more for yourself than what this guy is offering.

Archived