blug

So went out unofficialy for 3-4 months, official for a months, i screwed it up big time in the end. I also initiated the break she agreed since i really screwed up in the end from the way i treated her. Regretted it a few days later, tried getting her back didn't work. Three weeks later i find out she found someone new she likes, this girl was CRAZY about me. So it's about 2 weeks since i found out about him and her. So what am i going to do? I just started "text your ex back 2.0" , do i think it'll work? I HIGHLY doubt it will, and it will probably slow my healing by a month. But i just have to try it.

Anyway what i'm trying to say, is that i'll update you guys about how it turns out and whether it's useful or not if your ex found someone new. I feel like it's a 1/100 chance

Seriously, those "get your ex back" systems are the worst.

The problem is, they keep you from doing what you need to do to REALLY heal from this breakup and move on.

Texting your ex after a breakup to try and get her back is an awful idea! Walk away, disappear from her world and focus on YOU and feeling better. If she ever changes her mind, she'll let you know.

I'm going to be frank. She's not CRAZY about you anymore. You guys broke up. You tried to get her back and she shot you down. Now she's with someone else. Continue pursuing her and she will go from having been crazy about you to just thinking you are CRAZY.

I don't even know what i was thinking, the infomerical just have me false hope. I used a torrent for it though, yeah it's surprising as hell how she could get over me like the switch of a button, but i gotta move on and not repeat the same mistakes. Like the thing i know i will never marry this girl. Different cultural and religious background and i'm only 18

yeah i was just thinking the same thing. It's really f'ing me up. We were talking marriage, eventually kids, then bang, distance become unworkable, and here i am on this site

I guess the fact is when I think of when ive broken up with a girl, while I still had strong feelings for her, the need to get out was stronger. In other words both our exes didnt have strong enough feelings for us. That's it, they dont love us enough and that's why they dumped our asses. No need to feel bad for ourselves, but hopefully it's motivation to pick yourself up and find the next great love of your life. I also know that when an ex has done a 180 turn around and walks away, I always second guess myself - I had a girl do that to me, and I took her back right away.

We both know that we could have handled the relationship a little better, but it's in the past. Best thing to focus on is getting back to the place before you met her. That's a place of total detachment. Focus on finding someone better suited for you.

Archived