No idea if he's into me

Mb1212

Okay so I've posted multiple threads on this guy basically he worked on my parents house, added me on facebook a few months later we started talking through facebook then texts etc. we went out in September for dinner and drinks and had a great time but nothing happened and our texts have been sporadic since then. Texted him last night and he asked if I wanted to get drinks the next day (today) told him I had work but would text him later, he ended up being too tired to go out so I just went over to his house and brought some beer. We just hung out played video games, and watched a show we both like. It was flirty but literally nothing happened aside from hunging but there was a lot of flirting. He knows I'm attracted to him I've commented on pictures online making that clear and he's liked multiple pictures of mine.

On my point of viewpoint wouldn't invite a girl over you weren't interested in especially because we're not really friends but also why wouldn't you make a movie? Which makes me assume he isn't interested and does just want to be friends. So basically i have no idea. I texted him when I got home saying "okay you live so close to me I'm already home, let's hang again soon! Sleep good." And he replied saying "right!! Ok I will. Goodnight!" Which tells me nothing haha. Should I wait it out and see if he contacts me or initiate hanging out again soon? I'm really into this guy, he's attractive, funny and super positive I mean I could see myself having true feelings for him so I don't want to mess this up but I also feel he's way out of my league and I really have no idea how to play this. Ah help!

hmm ya this is kinda weird. How does he know you are attracted, did you tell him? If so, I wonder if he just likes the attention (hence the flirting) since he knows you like him? I see the sporadic texting as a bad sign, and that lack of him planning your next hang-out/date by now. Every guy that was into me was booking the next date well before the first/second was over, you know?

YOU already proposed you guys get together again, nothing for you to do now but go live your life, and see if he calls.

Hi there! You say you have posted multiple threads on this guy. I haven't read them. Sorry. But WHY? He sounds lazy. No seriously, I think he may like you, but you have been chasing him and he is being lazy and may continue to be if you continue to call, text, let him know you like him etc. He may keep seeing you, if you keep bringing beer over and hanging out, but is that the relationship you want???? I think you should let him be and IF and WHEN he texts you and asks you out (I hope he does because I know you like him) then go out somewhere. Hanging out is not dating ( as I now know ...sad face..) and you deserve better. If you keep doing what you are doing it won't go anywhere...that's my guess.

So chill on the texts and facebook stuff. See if he makes an effort

Archived