Unsure of Where I Stand...

Crusader9

So, I met this girl online a few weeks ago, and we have been out three times; wine (first meet), dinner & drinks, and then an afternoon together checking out a little market and lunch. All of have went really well, and we laughed a lot and had some fun.

I have initiated all three dates (first one online, second one at the end of our first date, and the third one just randomly texting and she suggested the next day). I hugged her at the end of our first meeting, she asked for a hug the second date, and on the third, I went for a hug/peck on the cheek...I think the attempt to kiss her on the cheek didn't go well (might have caught her off guard)...but seemed a little awkward, and she seemed a little flustered after it happened. We chatted for a few more minutes and then said our goodbyes.

Do you think she is "into me" and/or did I blow it with the cheek kiss attempt. I think she is a slow mover...which is fine, just not sure. What are some thoughts? Thanks.

I second that, it sounds like it's going well and you're both probably overthinking things (I don't know her pov obviously but she's probably a bit nervous as well, and if anything she may have been pleasantly surprised you tried to kiss her, even if it didn't come off that way)

My past girlfriend and I, while we were dating didn't kiss until our 3rd date and it was a very brief kiss at that. We moved very slowly, but never lost interest in each other at that point. I'd definitely ask her out again and see what happens. There's no need to rush things

Yes, sounds like she's interested but a slow mover. I didn't kiss the guy that I'm seeing now until after a month worth of dating, so it must have been our 6th or 7th date until we actually full on kissed. But I'm the slow mover type so I was fine with that. Everyone works differently.

Archived