Ex coming back

glace10

So my ex boyfriend decided to talk to me again after 5 months of losing contact. He's all like if I could change how i acted before I would do it all over again, I felt very upset about myself and embarrassed at the same time. And he kept asking me if I felt the same way. He also kept complimenting me calling me beautiful and stuff. He asked me if he has changed would I take him back. I said its too late because im seeing somebody new. And this is one of the convo that we had

Me: blah blah, but when you meet the right girl and you decide to get married with her you should invite me or else i will get upset haha

Him: Of course. Maybe one day we will then you will be there for sure

Me: Uhm what? Sorry but im already dating somebody else now.

Him: Im not saying now, since I didnt think such a catch like you would still be in the market. But maybe one day we will have a second chance. who knows. Plus i will not screw up that second chance

Today, he kept asking me questions about stuff that happened between us before and what I liked the most during those times and I refused to answer, but he wanted answers so bad. I just didnt see the point as to why I should still answer since it was the past. So i asked him if hes dating somebody, he said yes he is and I told him to send me a picture of her. He did and I told him shes really pretty and that I am happy for her.

I also asked him that if he has a special someone in his life right now why would he make jokes about us getting married. And this is what he said.

Him: I was never really serious about this and was just messing with you. Sorry. I am going to grad drinks with my buddy now tho, good night. Im glad we did catch up tho.

So now I think he was just lying about this whole "girlfriend" that he has. Why would he do such thing?

I'm a bit confused. Why do you think he's lying about the girlfriend thing? Yet, you seem to not believe that he may be lying to you about the whole conversation, with his intentions and everything?

Because the girl looked like his ex girlfriend before me. And if it is true then i must say i feel bad for her.

This guy sounds really immature and there is no point in talking to him any more. He has no respect for you if he is messing with your head like that. Talking to you about marriage and then saying that he was joking is very cruel. Sounds to me that he is one of these guys who doesn't want you but doesn't want anyone else to have you either. He probably got jealous and upset when you mentioned your new boyfriend and that's why he felt the need to say all that stupid stuff to you. There is no point in analyzing what he said. There was no consistency and that is your answer. He is not man enough to stay true to his words and actions and that makes him toxic. He got you all confused and worked up and then upped and left. Remember that feeling next time and do not give him anymore of your precious time and headspace. His actions show that he is not worth it and that he will hurt you again if you let him.

You are totally right very immature..this is what i replied to him "wow you really are something, im glad we broke up and i feel bad for the girl youre dating haha"

I am so happy that I am dating someone whose waaaaaay better than this old guy.

Thank you for your response

Archived